Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not very exciting update.... but still an update.. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not very exciting update.... but still an update.. :)

If someone on here hasn't read my previous post my OH was arrested for historic child sexual abuse, was bailed 6 months and beginning of december rebailed till april.

Bad News: tried to live forgetting about the whole thing, 'handed it over to God' and felt great last few weeks but really down and miserable today, trying to live a normal life as possible is sooo hard
    When social services first involved was told need to go on parenting course (back in june) and agreed to it immediatly as wanted to do whatever i can to keep them happy, well the course started last week and really don't like it (sit listening to other parents moan about their children or sit at home cuddled up to mine, what will i prefer hmmm???)

Good News: The OIC have said they don't want to speak to OH previous students (the accuser claimed he taught her but he never did) and said that there just waiting for the computers and trying to close it before it goes to CPS!!

Since the re bail our Social worker called the police for update, i'm guessing it was good what was passed on because they are so much more relaxed and even alowed supervised access at our family home!!!!! (which is amazing!!!!!) Feel like crying everytime i see us as a family at home (although its for 1.5 days a week, still!!) and get OH to do a few household jobs whilst he's there hahaha!!

Rumour has it (aka information we're not suppose to know) is that the police has messages from the person who got the person to make the accusation asking someone else to lie and make up a child abuse accusation against my OH to make us loose our home and children) they have the whole message now, which apparantly includes phrases like "make up a lie, anything," "say he abused you when you was a child, lie to the police about it" ect...... the police went and got this from the person!!! (yes they did something apparantly in our favour!!!)

aaaannnnnndddd the police say the only thing they need to check now is our computers and we found out that the department (something like computer crime unit or something) have finally taken our computer on a few days before christmas (i don't know how long it takes them to look at it once in their hands but i'm taking this as a good sign)

and the BEST NEWS is that my children and OH are becoming much much much happier (i think it helps having access at home) for weeks i havent had to wake up to comfort "screaming for daddy"children, yes they still do get upset didn't expect the "Tigger Movie" to turn my 6 year old into an emotional wreck the other day (Tiggers lost his family, just like i've lost my daddy!!!!) But a LOT less tears and heartache and well........ nightmare.... even my 4 year old is turning back into the cheeky monkey i love (discovered that at some point last night she snuck downstairs and helped herself to some cooked chicken wings, her mistake was leaving the evidence of the bones in her bed!!!!) The school have just given me nothing but praise for how they have been and i'm just SO SO SOOOOO proud, their strength is unbelivable and although a day doens't go by when i don't have flash backs of times seeing them heartbroken, devastated i feel that as a family we can get through this!!!!

So i guess i'm just trying to make the best out of a nasty situation, i've done all that i can at the moment and i just have to do the hardest thing i've ever had to do in my life.. wait patiently for them to decide if we are going to be together as a family again or if we got months/years more of hell to go....

Sooo this is my very long reason why i havent been on here a little while

H xxxxx
    "Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

What a great update and pleased you're sounding so positive
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Yay glad its looking so positive for you!
      Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

updating .... again....

but although, there is nothing particular to update. Havent been on here much, sorry, just feel as though i have done as much as i can and just wiating. The police officer working with the OIC said he thinks it will be feb when we get a NFA, (he said this in december) hubby won't phone up for an update (although i say to him it's not an update its a reminder that you're there and to bring you up from the bottom of the pile).

The only thing i'm having to go on then is my 4 year old daughter, the morning of the bail date she walked in my room and said she had a nightmare about "daddy" i didn't want to beleive it so i just hugged her and didn't ask for more details. That day he was rebailed.. Two days ago she walked in my room and said she had a "Good Dream" when i asked her about it she said "Daddy came home!!! He knocked on the door and said "surprise" and then we jumped on him all day, watch films and made him cakes, and he stayed the night!!!" (well infact she said, and he slept with you,but she didn't mean it in the sense that us adults mean it lol, she meant, slept in the same bed.... LOL)

....... you know it gets desperate when the only 'info' you got is from you're 4 year old daughters dream..lol

although once a computer is in the computer forensic department, how long does it take to look through it (it was taken down 19th dec) ?? or is it the case of how long is a piece of string???
        "Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Comment

Working...
        X