X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• living hell

Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:06 am

Hi

I wonder if anyone can give me any advice at all regarding an ongoing investigation.

One year ago today I handed myself in to the police as I was told my older sister had made an allegation against me again, the first one was an allegation of sexual assault that was NFA this second one she has made now is of historic rape. When I handed myself in I was arrested then put in a cell for two hours then interviewed under caution. I explained my side and they told me what she had said I supposedly had done. Then I was bailed for 8 weeks it has now been a year and I have been told nothing I still have till the 25/2 before I next go back. She has made these allegations against my dad before her husband and other men she went on trial with her Husband he got found not guilty of two counts of rape now they are back together. She has also had all her kids taken off her for allowing them to be abused. I have a girlfriend who is pregnant and we have no clue when these horrible allegations will end. Thank you in advance for any help or advice, if you need any more info please ask.

Sounds like a bit of a fruit loop to me!!

Doesn't sound a convincing case but hang on in there and others will be along with more help and advice
    They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

Welcome to the forum F42
      Sorry you're here.
      Sounds like you've had a nightmare with these allegations, once is bad enough but twice??
      It does sound like she's very deluded about if/who abused her. Her life is obviously less than perfect.
      Unfortunately the time line is normal for themes cases.
      It takes a long time for the police to trawl through the allegations and speak to the people involved.
      It's not fair on the accused but the authorities are under obligation to look into the matter no matter how ridiculous they are!
      Hang in there, you've done all the right things.
      YoH

Comment

Hi,
        I'm really sorry to hear about your predicament. Like others have said, its bad enough being in the situation once but to experience it twice is insane. At the current time, I don't think there is a great deal you can do apart from wait until the Police provide an outcome. It will hopefully not go any further but if it does then its important you acquire the right legal help and support. Try and stay positive - remember you have done nothing wrong although I know its hard and the longer these things go on the worse they can seem. Make sure you try and keep as busy and occupied as possible to take your mind off things and talk about your feelings with family members and friends who are supportive. I hope your situation gets resolved soon.

Comment

hang in there.

it really winds me up how long these investigations take, even it is obvious it wont go anywhere.
          Recommended Solicitors --- www.arcadianlaw.com
          Proven results for people accused of False Allegations

Comment

I recognise you from another forum I think Farmer42.

All you can do is to hang on in there and await the outcome. I know that is easy for me to say but that is what it is, in truth.

As others have pointed out, she sounds like a real fruit loop. Her husband will rue the day taking her back. He only has to put one foot out of place and she will have him arrested once again. Talk about being "in denial"......
            People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

😖😖😖😖😖😖

I spoke to OIC earlier in week he said 100% by Friday (today) i will know if he doesn't ring me i should ring him at 12pm so no call so i rang the police station asked to be put through to the oic they said he's not answering his radio mobile or office phone but he's working until 4pm we left a message he will ring you back, 3:15pm came no call so i phoned back spoke to someone different they said they tried all his lines no answer, and then said he's on police training day! I explained my frustration of being on bail 13 months for one allegation and that he promised today i will get an answer she was very nice said sorry when not really her fault and said let me try again she put me on hold and then 4 minutes later returned to tell me he was now off sick today but she spoke to his office and they said CPS has still not sent case back. To add to this he has missed out crucial evidence like someone who saw me walk home the night i allegedly stayed at the accusers house and also texts on my phone proving there key witness is a lier the key witness being my mum, but he said well you know mums they will say anything when its there kids involved but they happily took a statement of her against me. The system is so corrupt really is shocking heart braking you really are guilty until proven innocent. I have a girlfriend pregnant with my first child and we have had to deal with this. I know people say it all the time but in innocent and losing so much hope and faith😖😖😖😖

Comment

Originally posted by farmer42 View Post
                I spoke to OIC earlier in week he said 100% by Friday (today) i will know if he doesn't ring me i should ring him at 12pm so no call so i rang the police station asked to be put through to the oic they said he's not answering his radio mobile or office phone but he's working until 4pm we left a message he will ring you back, 3:15pm came no call so i phoned back spoke to someone different they said they tried all his lines no answer, and then said he's on police training day! I explained my frustration of being on bail 13 months for one allegation and that he promised today i will get an answer she was very nice said sorry when not really her fault and said let me try again she put me on hold and then 4 minutes later returned to tell me he was now off sick today but she spoke to his office and they said CPS has still not sent case back. To add to this he has missed out crucial evidence like someone who saw me walk home the night i allegedly stayed at the accusers house and also texts on my phone proving there key witness is a lier the key witness being my mum, but he said well you know mums they will say anything when its there kids involved but they happily took a statement of her against me. The system is so corrupt really is shocking heart braking you really are guilty until proven innocent. I have a girlfriend pregnant with my first child and we have had to deal with this. I know people say it all the time but in innocent and losing so much hope and faith

Sorry to read about your hideous ordeal.......

You are quite right "CORRUPT" these authorities are.....

You have probably heard and read it a hundred times...but hang in there pal......

You will pull through...... Because you are INNOCENT.... And YOU ARE MENTALLY STRONG......even if you don't realise this.....

You will one day think back and be very proud of how you faced and overcame this awful experience.....

Stand TALL...

Keep YOUR CHIN UP..

AND never Give Up......

say .....TRY ME.......

NOT why Me......

I wish you all the best.....

A12
                Turn the pain into power. ::

Comment

Thank you really can not tell you how much these words mean

Comment

Originally posted by farmer42 View Post
                    Thank you really can not tell you how much these words mean

Your welcome Pal....
                    Turn the pain into power. ::

Comment

Arsenal is fab! He and other members on here have given so much hope and strength to member Redscouse who is awaiting retrial after a successful appeal.

It is fabulous to see members who are in such pain themselves handing out so much support to others.

Well done! Just wanted to say that - as you were - back to topic!

Comment

How is redscouse dont want to hijack but on phone and can't find his thread.
                        Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

Redscouse thread http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...276-Help/page7

As you were! Back on topic!

Comment

Working...
                          X