My case was sent to the CPS in Dec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My case was sent to the CPS in Dec

Managed to speak to my solicitor today, and she said the OIC said it was sent in Dec!
    Kind of releaved a little, has I was starting to get the impression it hadnt been sent yet!!!
    Bail date of early Feb is still unlikely to be met, however i was never under any illusions that it would be.

Been a very up and down kind of week yet again!
    Each day feels like an eternity!

Going to try excecising again, and try and think more positively : )

This place has been a god send to me, like others have said....many thanks to all x

Originally posted by Aidy View Post
    Managed to speak to my solicitor today, and she said the OIC said it was sent in Dec!
    Kind of releaved a little, has I was starting to get the impression it hadnt been sent yet!!!
    Bail date of early Feb is still unlikely to be met, however i was never under any illusions that it would be.

Been a very up and down kind of week yet again!
    Each day feels like an eternity!

Going to try excecising again, and try and think more positively : )

This place has been a god send to me, like others have said....many thanks to all x
    Sorry to hear your bail date is unlikely to be met, however now the CPS have the info hopefully things will start moving forward for you and you will get your NFA decision asap. I can understand your up/down mood sadly there is no consideration for the accused having to wait months and months for a conclusion to their journey to hell and back. Please do keep us all updated and wishing you all the best.

Comment

Working...
    X