Release in sight ( not my innocent son ) dates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Release in sight ( not my innocent son ) dates

Went shopping today ( as you do ) anyway I managed to have cuddles ( lots and lots never met him before either,made me cry ) with my sons friend whos own father was sent down for 16 years ( FA ) he has done 8 and is out this year like my son on the SOR for life.

I am absolutley horrified by whats going on and something needs to be done about it.... maybe we should take the law into our own hands eh! you know I am very willing to start a face book campaign, videos contact the papers etc etc we dont have anything to hide why should we anyone that knows my son and this family knows its a croc of ****e

We are not sure but this getting off the SOR after 15 years does that mean that 15 years starts after you leave prison or that when he gets out after the 8 ( sons friends dad ) he will have to try 7 years later? confused

Also RF I have sent a text to someone in the hope of getting my sons work info as he worked away a lot, on his it is just 30th may 2013 to 30th may 2014 no other dates.
    Also who is the OIC ( I know what that means ) but dont see anything on any paper work I have here I keep seeing things on the forum and think didnt have that in our paper work etc etc that sort of thing.

I am a ninja in my head I cannot spend years with my innocent son locked up for no good reason along with my sons friends dad whoes whole life has been ruined which totally breaks my heart as well.. some of the things I think of doing would make peoples hair curl.. I am so angry and I am the type of person that will do something... no one scares me now.........

SOR starts from the first time it was signed, and has nothing to do with release from prison. One of my group members managed to get his name off the register after his appeal failed this year.

He was convicted in 1999 and released 2002. After the appeal failed I wrote a background of the case and my reasons as to why the appeal failed (barrister failed to put certain vital information to CA - won't be using him again). I don't know if my statement helped remove him from the Register but I'd like to think I helped.
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Thanks RF.......xx

Comment

Working...
      X