Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lightening strikes twice

Hi guys
    Never thought I would be back here,but it's not for me this time.
    I had a very good friend come knocking on Monday in a very distressed state once I had calmed him down he told me he had been accused of sexual touching(above clothes)he has been interviewed and bailed for a month.
    He told me that it is alleged to have happened in a packed pub in front of the accusers male friends(why didn't they stop it?)one of the male friends has given a statement saying he had seen this happen,but my friend his adamant it didn't.also he says the guy said he was wearing certain items of clothing when he wasn't.
    He tells me the police have reviewd the cctv and it is inconclusive it all sounds suspect to me.
    I have known my mate for 9 years and would not believe him capable of committing such an act.
    He as just told me(Wednesday)that back in 2005 his stepdaughter accused him of abuse he said after 3 months of bail it went nfa.
    He says that his stepdaughter came to live with him in 2010 for about 8 months,and he now babysits for his step granddaughter
    I can't get my head around all this I've begged him to join the site for advice but he's in such a state a fear for his life.
    I have given him the tiny bit of advice that I can,so guys if you can help please do and I will pass on all comments.
    Many Thanks

Hello mate, welcome back to the forum!
    From what i have read, there seems to be anomalies in her story!
    I can't really say where this will go, because none of us do really!!!
    You are a good friend to do such a good deed, and just make sure you are they for him during his ordeal..

As for his stepdaughter accusing, then having him babysitting her daughter etc sounds a little like my accuser!!! Its beggers belief really!

Wish him all the best from me, and if he gets his head a little straighter, maybe try and get him on here himself?

Aidy x

Comment

Hi Aidy

Anomalies theirs seems to be massive holes in the accusation,he's just phoned me in a state,he's just found out the rumours have started.
      I've told him to try and not worry about that but he fears he's going to loose his family,I suppose I can understand that.
      Has for the stepdaughter bit that just smacks of a load of bull.
      Originally posted by Aidy View Post
      Hello mate, welcome back to the forum!
      From what i have read, there seems to be anomalies in her story!
      I can't really say where this will go, because none of us do really!!!
      You are a good friend to do such a good deed, and just make sure you are they for him during his ordeal..

As for his stepdaughter accusing, then having him babysitting her daughter etc sounds a little like my accuser!!! Its beggers belief really!

Wish him all the best from me, and if he gets his head a little straighter, maybe try and get him on here himself?

Aidy x

Comment

Unfortunately, i dont think there is very much anybody can do about rumours!
        Its a horrible thought, and one that makes me feel sick to the core!!
        I hope everything works out for him pal!

Comment

And me mate I've talked him into popping to mine then I can show him this wonderful site and maybe get him posting.

Comment

Originally posted by garry41 View Post
            Hi guys
            Never thought I would be back here,but it's not for me this time.
            I had a very good friend come knocking on Monday in a very distressed state once I had calmed him down he told me he had been accused of sexual touching(above clothes)he has been interviewed and bailed for a month.
            He told me that it is alleged to have happened in a packed pub in front of the accusers male friends(why didn't they stop it?)one of the male friends has given a statement saying he had seen this happen,but my friend his adamant it didn't.also he says the guy said he was wearing certain items of clothing when he wasn't.
            He tells me the police have reviewd the cctv and it is inconclusive it all sounds suspect to me.
            I have known my mate for 9 years and would not believe him capable of committing such an act.
            He as just told me(Wednesday)that back in 2005 his stepdaughter accused him of abuse he said after 3 months of bail it went nfa.
            He says that his stepdaughter came to live with him in 2010 for about 8 months,and he now babysits for his step granddaughter
            I can't get my head around all this I've begged him to join the site for advice but he's in such a state a fear for his life.
            I have given him the tiny bit of advice that I can,so guys if you can help please do and I will pass on all comments.
            Many Thanks
            Really???? What is this world coming to??? Has this woman never been clubbing?? Honestly if I could get people arrested for sexual touching above clothes then the police station would be rather full, went on a hen party recently and the amount of times i had to slap someones hand of from my rear and other places! I cant believe this is even being investigated, what a waste of police time... sorry but thats my personal opinion. Does his step daughter know this person?? It just sounds so stupid and yet again wasting police time when there is people out there who are genuinely being abused and raped..... and deep breath, Sorry.
            "Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Comment

Hi hello88
              I know where your coming from with the clubbing bit,but in saying that unwanted advances are exactly that unwanted.
              Anyway I spent 3 hours with a very upset mate last night and it all seems so bizarre,he told me he was leaving a club in the early hours when he bumped into these people and got himself into a fight with them after they accused him.
              This was about 40 hours or so after the alleged offence if these guys wanted to fight him in the street why didn't they do something while the alleged offence was been committed?
              Anyway the police came and he got arrested then.
              At interview on late Sunday afternoon the police told him the girl still hadn't made a statement that's nearly 2 days after the incident,something just isn't sitting right with this.
              Garry

Comment

Update

Hi everyone
                Just had a call from my Bezzie all excited he got a letter today telling him his bail has been cancelled,the complaint has been withdrawn and there is no case to answer to.
                I'm so happy for him,hope you all hang in there guys and fight for what's right.
                Many thanks to the people that did pass on there pearls of wisdom at the time it was much appreciated by us both.
                Garry

Comment

Originally posted by garry41 View Post
                  Hi everyone
                  Just had a call from my Bezzie all excited he got a letter today telling him his bail has been cancelled,the complaint has been withdrawn and there is no case to answer to.
                  I'm so happy for him,hope you all hang in there guys and fight for what's right.
                  Many thanks to the people that did pass on there pearls of wisdom at the time it was much appreciated by us both.
                  Garry
                  This is excellent news!
                  Complaint withdrawn?
                  Can they not be done for wasting police time??

Really glad either way!

Comment

i should think so too. It sounded most bizarre. Good luck and glad resolved quickly

Comment

chuffed for your mate.

well done
                      Recommended Solicitors --- www.arcadianlaw.com
                      Proven results for people accused of False Allegations

Comment

Working...
                      X