Jeremy Corbyn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeremy Corbyn

I've just sent a question to Jeremy Corbyn via his facebook page- the bit where he asks does anyone have a question for the PM at question time. If we all sent something of the same ilk- that would be an awful lot of people asking similar things about why are so many cases being allowed to ruin people's lives on no or flimsy evidence. He's also mentioned in a newsletter I've just had from the Justice Gap as being a champion of justice, particularly when it comes to legal aid etc.

Come on people- get asking!!!!!
    They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Good idea

Hi there

Thats actaully a good idea. This is a massive problem that unless it affects you directly no-one really knows in this country the extent of what is happening with FA's and how the Police are investigating or should i Say not investigating to prove or disprove rather than just press ahead on the word of FA's.

Comment

Excellent idea

I've sent long email with my question outlining the impact. Let's see how brave and radical he really is

Comment

Will do it too

A great idea I'm in

Comment

I did that weeks ago when he was fighting for leadership and was asking for questions to ask the PM. I guess the subject wasn't particularly popular. No harm in trying again though!
          People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

If everybody on every forum did it that would be an awful lot of people and surely he would have to take notice.

I find this "Oh we'll never change anything so why bother" attitude really negative and disheartening.

nothing ventured, nothing gained

Comment

I sent email I bet it don't so much as get a Reply

Why oh why do we just sit back and take this eh!!!

I feel a burning rage all the time at this billshtt

Comment

I don't expect a reply- i was just thinking that if he got hundreds (hopefully) of questions all asking the same he thing he would have to recognise an issue.
                I think people out there think this is a premise of the rich and famous and have no idea that thousands of ordinary mortals are affected and the number is growing daily. TBH I'm disappointed that the rich and famous haven't formed some kind of alliance to fight allegations made against themselves.

Comment

I'm the same Amanda.

I expect those stars are advised against doing anything that might derail their careers or media won't touch it....

Comment

I'm reminded of the two things first the poem First They Came for the Jews by Pastor Martin Niemoller

First they came for the Jews
                    And I did not speak out -
                    Because I was not a Jew.
                    Then they came for the communists
                    And I did not speak out-
                    Because I was not a communist.
                    Then they came for the trade unionists
                    And I did not speak out -
                    Because I was not a trade unionist.
                    Then they came for me -
                    And there was no one left
                    To speak out for me

And second the quote by Edmund Burke that all that is necessary for evil to prosper is that good men do nothing.

We can't all do the legal stuff RF does so brilliantly & tirelessly but we can all write letters to our MPs etc

Comment

Yep - the more it gets publicised the better. I hope you get some positive response
                      People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Working...
                      X