Could inheritance help??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could inheritance help??

Hello,, put it on the end of my previous thread as literally just thought of it whilst writing it as was going to some random subject around about (well.... basically i was rambling again) but anyway... just thought, (after 7 months of this allegation!!) that year before last one of our close relatives past away, we was not expecting any inhertince so where extremly suprised when we was told that this relative had left something for us. I know my OH was thinking about using part of it towards a new car or something and mentioned it a couple of months (if that) before the fall out, which resulted in a false allegation from a friend of his less than 3 weeks later. Is this likely to help our case (can imagine him saying to accuser "oh there geting inheritence as well so you could sue them for that" surely everything being so close to each otehr isn't all coincidental and isn't going to look good in court. We previously thought, and still beleive that they also thought we would loose our home and accusers family could get it. The trouble is i suggested to OH to tells solicitor, but he doesn't want to incase it affects our claim for legal aid (even though we havent got the money through yet) is it advised to tell sol or email OIC? or shall we just keep it as a 'ace' card if needed??? - And sorry for spelling have bad cold resulting in sleepless night
    "Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Hugs

Personally I would keep it to yourself for the time being. I know its like grabbing at straws for anything that could help which to me seems like what you are doing ( same with us ) but it is down to what you choose to do about it
    Thats my advice ( not meant to offend either )

Comment

I feel your despair in every post. I know how desperately you want it to be over but honestly the OIC doesn't care about investigating or motivation. Their interest is in presenting their case in strongest light. Right now the motivation is of no interest to your solicitor, save it until there is a charge. Hopefully there won't be and you'll never need to explore these notions further.

I don't mean to sound dismissive x

Bail date is next week here so I really do understand your frustration. It's all so ludicrous you end up tearing your hair out as to why this is still going on and why the police/CPS can't see it for what it is. This is the first bail date and I realise you've been enduring this hell for far longer. Just hang in there, taking each day at a time.

Every day I pray someone with influence will be brave enough to say that this is happening and families being torn apart by false allegations is wrong, sadly that seems to be a taboo that can't be broken.

Comment

wakingnightmare

Hopefully it will happen one day as it is getting totally out of control..

what next locking squaddies up on allegations!!!!

Wish I knew all what you put earlier we could have sorted my sons defence out better !

Comment

I wish I knew none of it! I long to go back to blissful ignorance, where I believed in people and trusted police integrity etc.

No one would be interested if I said X had assaulted me 20 years ago but I've no evidence only my word. Put it in a sexual context and stand back and watch as the snowball starts rolling

Afraid I'm in a very bleak mood at moment as the bail date approaches. I probably shouldn't be on here spreading my 'joy'. I'm trying to stay positive. Reality is our lives are a scene from a silent movie -
          someone tied to a train track as the steam train hurtles down the track whilst someone else dashes around in the background screaming silently, waiting for the inevitable.

Comment

On the three days of my sons trial on the BBC it was this constant Its either family members or friends that abuse ..... FFin joke 12 people decide someones life and have no idea about that person just take the FAs word for it dont need evidence dont need nothing you can even make it up as you go along and the police will help you too !!

sorry bad mood too

Best luck WNM

Comment

Originally posted by wakingnightmare View Post
              I feel your despair in every post. I know how desperately you want it to be over but honestly the OIC doesn't care about investigating or motivation. Their interest is in presenting their case in strongest light. Right now the motivation is of no interest to your solicitor, save it until there is a charge. Hopefully there won't be and you'll never need to explore these notions further.

I don't mean to sound dismissive x

Bail date is next week here so I really do understand your frustration. It's all so ludicrous you end up tearing your hair out as to why this is still going on and why the police/CPS can't see it for what it is. This is the first bail date and I realise you've been enduring this hell for far longer. Just hang in there, taking each day at a time.

Every day I pray someone with influence will be brave enough to say that this is happening and families being torn apart by false allegations is wrong, sadly that seems to be a taboo that can't be broken.
              Despair, desperateness, clutching at straws, yep sounds like me haha!!! Naa feeling a lot better this week, I do admittedly get times of absolute desperateness, and absolute days of craziness. Was at the kitchen sink washing up the other day and started thinking about what i would say to describe the hurt that this allegation has cause on my family, especailly the children. I was standing there talking (yes out loud) about all the times my children have been heartbroken, my fears of OH commiting suicide, the finacial difficulty am now in because of it, and well... everything, just literally EVERYTHING from start to finish, was thinking imaginary questions i was being asked, everything. . Stood in the kitchen for about 2 hours visualising myself being in court.... as the victim of their crime. Then i wiped my tears away, put the kettle on and though, "yep that's probably as close to that as i'm going to get" truly truly gone crazy here lol

But.... better this week and feeling strong again. Ready for round..... 110 of this fight. Social worker was very positive on phone, said that they cant tell us what to do only advise??? So i've alowed supervised access at the family home, on the same days and times as agreed before just different location (obviously informing social services) and kids are happier about it, hubby is way happier (he can use his kitchen to cook Sunday lunch again) and apart from feeling ill everything is amazing, as amazing as could be during this allegation. Oh and also neighbour (who unfortunately isn't moving - get this- because they're not alowed to move because of the hassle they've given me?????) was waiting for bus outside me house the other day and well.... lets bit it lightly....me and OH made it very clear in the car that we are a happily married couple and we also had rachael platten fight song blaring out the speakers stomping back into the house leaving your OH and baby standing there to wait for the bus alone obviously means i think they were a little bothered... my and OH laughed about it all the way to work, will never forget their faces.. anyway. blabbing on again but really thank you for your honest advice and will be taking it, havent mentioned to sol or OIC and yet again apoligeeese for babbling
              "Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Comment

sending you a hug hun!

Good for you as well keeping your head up stuff um

Their time will come belive me

Comment

Working...
                X