Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do they get the idea from to make a false allegation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do they get the idea from to make a false allegation?

I never watch tv, find it far too mind numbing. My OH and my FA are both avid watchers of the drivel though.

Tonight I sat with the OH in the kitchen mending a chair while 'Eastenders' was on and lo and behold there is a storyline on rape!

Asking how long the story had been running it seems it could well match the time period when my FA started making her allegations.

It seems far too coincidental to be anything other than where FA got the idea of rape from.

When Jack and Vera were in Coronation Street I used to say jokingly that when Vera had a pop at Jack that the next day every woman in the UK would do the same to their OH.

Hollyoaks is doing a historic child abuse i hate that they showed the interview which bugged me as any girl wanting to make an FA could hear things a real rape victim says and does etc.
    Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

i freaked a few months ago as in emmerdale one of the characters got arrested for breaking bail conditions.... i instantly phone OH and told him to get proof and record EVERYWHERE he goes incase the FA's saw it and though "hmmm that'll be a good idea"...... i won't also say how i reacted when it was in the news about acid being thrown in someones face, thought it might give the person who caused harrasment (who got the person to make the accusation) an idea... nightmares galore!! Oh and really, how about one of these soaps do a false allegation, and then get done for perverting the course of justice..... nah no chance
      "Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Comment

People read about it every day in the media and often the stories include the mention of large sums of money as "compensation".

Eastenders had a storyline where the character Kat Slater (Moon) was sexually abused as a child by an uncle.

Not long after that there was a run of allegations that mirrored parts of her story: to "remove" herself from what was happening she looked through a gap in the curtains and concentrated on the moon, and a leaf on the tree.

This I believe came from one of the thousands of misery memoires - this particular one was called "Don't Tell Mummy".

One trial solicitor Chris had conduct of, he actually applied for the transcripts of that particular episode.

One of the guys who was a member on here (rarely comes in now) was at trial and I had helped with that. He had sent me photos of the complainant daughter's bedroom. I zoomed in on the photos and saw that she too was reading misery memoirs and also had a DVD "Shattering the Silence".

When she was faced with that at the trial (in Surrey), they could have heard her wailing to the outskirts of Kent. She was horrified that we knew what she was reading and watching.......

Some get the idea from school. One girl or boy will tell her friends about something that is happening (or not happening in reality) and others, not wanting to be left out will say "me too".
        People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Working...
        X