Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebailed .... Again 😔!!!

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the negative post but my other half has just presented for his 4th bail appointment only to be rebailed again however this time they've given him a date for three months time as opposed to 6 weekly like previously done.

I know this is probably the norm but it's just such a downer because at least with short timespans it gives you a little bit of hope that there's a slight possibility of it being sorted a little quicker than waiting several months at a time.

I'm not sure why they've given such a long timescale between the next bail date although we're aware that the original OIC has retired, the case was passed to a PC who was present at the last bail meeting and said they'd just been given the case and it was still to go to the CPS or a decision to be made by CPS. Today we've found its been passed to yet another OIC.

It's really put a dampener on Christmas as my other half is being refused contact with his son by his ex wife (she is not the accuser however since this allegation was made and disclosed to her by the accuser she has developed a personal friendship with the accuser). Social services have recommended supervised contact between my partner and his son to monitor what he is saying to him yet they're sitting on the fence claiming it's a private legal matter and they can't facilitate contact arrangements. We've gone to court and now my partner has FaceTime contact once a week, supervised contact is on hold because there is no one able to facilitate it.

It's so frustrating that he's been treated like this with regards to his son - he has to be monitored with him and what he says to him because the accuser said his son was in the house when the so called incident happened. Yet the accuser is allowed to talk freely and influence the child in whatever way she wishes .... All endorsed by his mother whom is loving the issues that are ongoing as she has a very acrimonious relationship with my partner.

Sorry this post is a bit all over .... Head is just swimming with frustrations at the moment X

Originally posted by Keepingthefaith View Post
    Hi everyone,

Sorry for the negative post but my other half has just presented for his 4th bail appointment only to be rebailed again however this time they've given him a date for three months time as opposed to 6 weekly like previously done.

I know this is probably the norm but it's just such a downer because at least with short timespans it gives you a little bit of hope that there's a slight possibility of it being sorted a little quicker than waiting several months at a time.

I'm not sure why they've given such a long timescale between the next bail date although we're aware that the original OIC has retired, the case was passed to a PC who was present at the last bail meeting and said they'd just been given the case and it was still to go to the CPS or a decision to be made by CPS. Today we've found its been passed to yet another OIC.

It's really put a dampener on Christmas as my other half is being refused contact with his son by his ex wife (she is not the accuser however since this allegation was made and disclosed to her by the accuser she has developed a personal friendship with the accuser). Social services have recommended supervised contact between my partner and his son to monitor what he is saying to him yet they're sitting on the fence claiming it's a private legal matter and they can't facilitate contact arrangements. We've gone to court and now my partner has FaceTime contact once a week, supervised contact is on hold because there is no one able to facilitate it.

It's so frustrating that he's been treated like this with regards to his son - he has to be monitored with him and what he says to him because the accuser said his son was in the house when the so called incident happened. Yet the accuser is allowed to talk freely and influence the child in whatever way she wishes .... All endorsed by his mother whom is loving the issues that are ongoing as she has a very acrimonious relationship with my partner.

Sorry this post is a bit all over .... Head is just swimming with frustrations at the moment X
    Under the current circumstances the only hope is hope
    So you just have to focus on the positive and totally block out the negative
    One day at a time one step at a time
    Despite all this he is out on bail for Christmas not in custody, things will work themselves out
    Stay strong

Comment

Working...
    X