Off to cps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off to cps

Hi, it's been a while. We've had some big ups and downs dealing with the stress of the situation so I've not posted much only coming here to read your stories when I felt strong enough to think about it.
    It's been about 11 weeks since my partner was interviewed and we've finally had an update. One witness a has been interviewed as they left out the events leading up to the accusation being made (again) out.
    They were hoping to get hold of the social services file from when FA first made the accusation but they're struggling to get hold of the people that have it. Unfortunately they said they can't wait any longer and have to send to cps with a note saying they're trying to get it. So I don't know what that will mean for the case as it's just atm a he said she said.

Not the way we wanted to spend our Christmas the police officer was incredibly vague most if the conversation was them complaining that they're struggling to get hold of this file. Now its just a waiting game for the new year :/

Does anyone else have experience of there case being sent to cps with missing evidence? What did that mean for you good or bad? Or did they hold out for the rest of the information to come through?

Sorry for all the questions I've been very down and have had to go on medication to help deal with all this. I hope despite finding yourself here you all are having a relatively good festive season and staying strong.

Hi at wits end

Sorry to hear you are feeling so low. Hardly suprising as its got to be barring ill health the worst situation to find yourself in. OH is through the ordeal and found unanimously not guilty so dont lose heart, we have been where you are now and i can feel your desperation for answers as everyone else will tell you theres no quick resolution. Ours dragged on nearly 2 years from interview to court Case went to CPS without all evidence or should I say lack of evidence, police went and got further evidence witness statements which we were able to,prove untrue even after charge so,its an ongoing thing. Hopefully you will get NFA try to take each day at a time and dont try and second guess(i did and it really doesnt help) its very much he said she said, ours was historic over 20 years ago but if it ever came to charge that would be the time to really build a defence and you can do it it with factual information as did we. So,try not to worry it may well be NFA and then making yourself ill wont help. Sending positive thoughts to you. Keep,posting as the advice and support on here will,give you the strength to cope. Xx

Comment

Working...
    X