Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Prayer....

Hello from Hello

So children are off from school now and also had the fantastic news that supervised access has been allowed for Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing day, that takes place in between the days of our usual supervised access so basically the kids get 5 days of daddy next week yay!

Even though its not the best news its really good news for us and I am very aware that many of you on here will be going through a difficult time which is worsened by the 'spirit of Christmas', i'm also aware that many of you will be facing Christmas without your children or partners or families.

Soo as my neighbours who are going away (who i'm borrowing the internet connection of (with their permission obviously)) i just wanted to say that it will be difficult to get on this forum often till after Christmas but just wanted to make you all aware that for each evening (including Christmas eve, day and boxing day) probably about 9pm after putting kids to bed and having a cuppa, i will be praying and thinking of all of you on here. From those who recently received banana's and recovering from a traumatic year to those awaiting their retrials and all in between, and your families...well... basically all those hurt by the lies of false accusers.

I don't know if any are slightly religious (if any1 plans to pray at the same time each night it would be amazing, prayer in numbers) and i hope you don't mind me using the word prayer, but if your not I'm just letting you know that you are all in my thoughts at least.

If you can have a chance of enjoying Christmas, make the most of it, if you really can't than look forward to next year being better than this year.

Keep strong everyone and next year will be the year of the banana's!!!!!

And most importantly - thank you all for this forum and the support you show. It's amazing that people i've never met face to face have helped me through the most difficult time in my life.

Will continue to think and prayer for you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Apologise for the soppiness
    "Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Such an answer in prayer i am a christian me and oh recently baptised for a new start (ironic) and struggle hugely that this is currently my only prayer thats not been answered and your childrens prayer for Daddy being home has encouraged me. Have a perfect Christmas you deserve it!
    Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

Fab thread! Thank you for posting it!
      People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Dear Hello88,

Thank you for your kind wishes to the forum members and 'Bless You'
        'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Hello
          That's a lovely post and whilst I was never really into religion (result of being forced fed it as a child). I turned to God for help in my darkest moments this year and found it comforting ..... So I'll join you in this e.g. Will say a prayer at 9pm in the hope that it seeps through the ether and others get the truth & NG verdicts too...... But ill also follow up with a toast for everyone's well being ; just to cover all bases :-)
          Thanks to all & best wishes for a peaceful Christmas
          X
          Innocentson

Comment

Innocentson- I think there is some of that in all of us. I have faith- in something- but I would never tell someone this is what we should do.

Hello88 I think this is a lovely thoughtful post and even those who have no religion, it would be fantastic to think we could have a collective prayer/ thought/ meditation at a specific time. It feels like that saying about we are all looking at the same moon.

I used to perform as an Arabic dancer and one of the teachers said if every woman shimmied at the same time, it would cause an earthquake. Totally irrelevant comment but it shows the power of collective energies.

Thoughts with all of you struggling with the festive season.

let's hope 2016 brings a change in all our circumstances
            They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

Some of us in PAFAA will be setting aside a minute at 3pm on Christmas Day to toast "absent friends" and some will be sending prayers and thoughts at that time.

It would be fab if people on here would do that too. I might start a separate thread for that here.

Last year people actually posted as they did it which made us feel like "family" uniting.
              People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

I'm looking back all through my posts as a bit of an emotional day today as its a year to the day i had to tell my children daddy wont be home for christmas, but i'm in tears about not only the heartbreaking times but the amazing support many of you have shown... this year for us is much better but i know for many of you it isn't so you really are all in my thoughts again on christmas day this year...

after today i probably wont be on here much as i want to make the most of days that i don't think about what happened but 9pm christmas day hubby and myself will pray for you all

keep strong everyone, keep strong
                xxxxxxx

ohh need a kleenex
                "Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Comment

A lovely post Hello88. The memories do fade but certain things remain in the forefront of my mind. I still think about the experience everyday and struggle to come to terms with the reality that it actually happened to us and to many other innocent people.

It's a good decision for you to break away. I continue to linger and feel helpless when I read of the continuing stream of members on here.

I wish you all the best and hope all your future days are good ones.

Comment

What a beautiful post Hello88. I hope you have a lovely Christmas, spending increased time together.

Following charge, I have been reading a lot of trial posts on here recently and have drawn strength from each and everyone of them. I hope whatever stage you are at, you are able to have some downtime from the worry over the next few weeks.

Comment

Working...
                    X