How Much Does FA Know???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Much Does FA Know???

Just a general 'thinking about things' question.... how much would the FA know of how the investigation is going, would they know about the rebail dates? would they know why rebailed, would they know more than us???

Just a general question which i hope someone could answer???

Many Thanks

Hello88
    "Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

To the best of my knowledge.... I believe that the FA is kept updated by the police in regards to rebailed dates etc and progress of investigation
    Turn the pain into power. ::

Comment

I think while its with CPS both FA and accused are in the dark about investigation not sure about rebail think police are so rubbish theyd prob have to call and ask.
      Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

ahhh ok, not sure if i quite got a definate answer (maybe there isn't one???), sometimes i'm thinking they don't know too much, they've been gong round saying that his been charged, it's going to court and he's been doing it to all his students - but a few months ago they told my friend that he's not alowed in the nearby town so i'm thinking that they're just doing what there good at....lying just struggling last few days to help my OH to keep positive, friend told him the rumours going round (was not happy with that friend) and as much as i say... the truth will come out.... he's just struggling

good news though the person (a neighbour) who got the person to make the accusation who said they wanted to make us loose our home and family are moooving (rumour has it) - looks like the abuse they've given us has made them loose their home (although not believing it until i see it)

but anyway, just a pondering thought, am i the only one who's thought it???

Hello xxxx

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Comment

Excuse my thickness. What ls 'FA'?

Comment

Fa

Originally posted by Eebygolly View Post
            Excuse my thickness. What ls 'FA'?
            Hi there

False Accusor. I think.

Comment

i use FA for False Accuser or False Accusation - took me age to work out what OIC was (officer in charge) lol

Comment

Sorry to hear your OH is struggling sounds like your FA doesnt know anything just an extrodinarily messed up person. Hope your all okay ohs FA lives a good hour away if she lived nearby and was telling people we knew i couldnt cope.
                Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

Working...
                X