Case Studies wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Case Studies wanted

My friend's husband was recently jailed for HSA based on the totally false accusations of one person strongly supported by the police. As well as removing any respect we had for the police, this has exposed us to an entire new world of 'justice' that has turned the basic underpinnings of UK law into 'guilty until proven innocent' and as if that wasn't bad enough, shown us how appallingly the prison system treats human beings. Pet owners would be prosecuted by the RSPCA if they behaved like the prison system.

We see very little evidence that the public and politicians are understanding the vast scale of these miscarriages and the horrendous consequences. They would only have to look at this forum to understand the pain inflicted on so many innocent people - but they don't.

We want to try and raise awareness of this and to build a campaign on the back of it to counter the Tom Watsons, the Simon Baileys and the Justice Goddards of this world who seem determined to convince everyone that there are no false accusers and every claim of historic sex abuse must be believed.

We know it will be a slow process and we know there are other groups out there fighting for justice. Hopefully we can try and pool resources and effort at some stage, but at this stage, we want to try and build the list of case studies on our website www.falselyaccusedhsa.co.uk

Please visit the site and if you - or anyone you know - has experience of being falsely accused of historic sex abuse, whether convicted or found not guilty, we would be grateful if we could get your story through fahsa@mail.com.

Thank you

Phil

will let you know tomorrow, depending on the outcome of bail date, (seeing if our nightmare is over or not) although i should mention that on your Why Lie? bit you should really mention revenge/vendetta.....
    "Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Comment

Although my story isn't a historic case it bears many similar parallels to what you are looking to achieve so I have emailed you with a quick hello and I have have also followed you on Twitter.

Can I just say how refreshing it is to see action being taken and wrongs being corrected.

Bless you
      Last edited by Narrow Door; 7 December 2015, 08:25 PM.

Comment

My OH's charges were current but was nailed by one historic charge which we believe was the result of a trawl. I'll be getting in touch
        They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

I've just been on your website and one point I'd like to raise is this: it talks about "corroborated evidence"- both I and my OH were arrested and charged on corroborated evidence which was basically the FA's making up a story together and repeating it- that was there evidence.
          Corroborated evidence, in our case, was our downfall as it could not be disproven as it was all lies.

Just a thought.....

Comment

Corroboration

And if there is no corroborating 'evidence' the police will trawl to try and find some. Appreciate what you are saying. In our case there was nothing and I think that was the point we were trying to make. Just her word which the police didn't even investigate. And because we couldn't prove that it didn't happen, the jury believed her on the basis, we feel, that if the police and the CPS believed her, so should they. Just wish we could have been a fly on the wall of the jury room though, as it took them a number of days to reach the verdict.

Comment

A number of DAYS???? Woah! Some doubt amongst them there then.
              Jury was out for 5 hours and came back with a majority verdict. This was Scotland so it's 15 jurors there and we're not allowed to know what the division was. Scotland's like some secret club- not allowed to see unused material/ evidence- nothing that could have helped our case or an appeal now

Comment

Originally posted by AmandaF View Post
                A number of DAYS???? Woah! Some doubt amongst them there then.
                Jury was out for 5 hours and came back with a majority verdict. This was Scotland so it's 15 jurors there and we're not allowed to know what the division was. Scotland's like some secret club- not allowed to see unused material/ evidence- nothing that could have helped our case or an appeal now
                This is an awful situation to be in ; surely you have a right to see all evidence - used or not .... Without it our situation would have been dire . Is there an option to take it to European court of human rights ? Not sure how but no doubt your exploring .... Sending you a hug
                Innocentson

Comment

Originally posted by innocentson View Post
                  This is an awful situation to be in ; surely you have a right to see all evidence - used or not .... Without it our situation would have been dire . Is there an option to take it to European court of human rights ? Not sure how but no doubt your exploring .... Sending you a hug
                  Thank you. Trouble is, we can only appeal if we can find new evidence and as there is none....... But we're searching and are determined to get there. In the meantime, we need to get people to realise how bad things are in the hope that something might change. Most people seem to think we have the best justice system in the world!! Especially those that work within it! People like us just seem to be acceptable collateral damage.

Comment

Working...
                  X