Nfa!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nfa!!!!!!!!

Got a call from the oic this morning on the day of my 4th bail with a NFA! Thanks to everyone who has made this forum a great place! Thank you all I'm over the moon! Bring on the 🍌

Excellent news!!!
    They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

Great news, pleased for you!

Comment

excellent news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (out of curiosity what time did they call you and what time where you due in??? )

Here's the banana's 3...2....1.....
        "Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Comment

Lovely news!
          Try and enjoy the rest of your life now, and stick around to give advice..

Comment

Brilliant news, and thanks for updating the forum as this is so helpful for those members still going through the process
            'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

My bail was at 12 and I was called at 9:43 the oic said for me to stay away from the victim for the next few weeks, I replied how can I stay away from myself? I'm the victim hers. I am now feeling a little delicate after a few too many drinks this morning! All I can say to anyone else is stay strong and believe in yourself.

Comment

YES YES YES fabulous How long did it take them to come back with NFA?
                  Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

I dislike the fact FAs are considered the victims, the nasty cow who accused my lovely man is not a victim of anything but her own idiotic lies.
                    Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

That's not even enough bananas.

Enjoy your freedom! And walk with heed!

Do you know why it was an NFA yet?

CONGRATS!!

Comment

I was on bail for 8 months, think she said there was not enough evidence to proceed, I had to do all the leg work to prove my innocent

Comment

Originally posted by Foxface View Post
                          My bail was at 12 and I was called at 9:43 the oic said for me to stay away from the victim for the next few weeks, I replied how can I stay away from myself? I'm the victim hers. I am now feeling a little delicate after a few too many drinks this morning! All I can say to anyone else is stay strong and believe in yourself.
                          Aww thanks for answering.... (was asking as OH due in for bail 10am tomorrow, was wondering if it is NFA are they likely to call today?? Have not heard one single thing nor has solicitor) but probably being waaay to hopeful... hope OIC doenst say that about our accuser as she worked in my favourite supermarket and i'm desperate to be able to shop their freely,head held high again!! (might buy celebratory booze from their if ever receive good news) So sooo pleased for you, relax and enjoy the good news

and one extra !!!
                          "Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Comment

Gosh that's a long time bet you are extremely relieved it's over

Comment

hi

Congratulations, fab news. As you say you were the victim as others are on here. Walk tall, walk straight and look the world right in the eye. And here we go,

Comment

Working...
                              X