Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worried enemy planning something new....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worried enemy planning something new....?

Hello Me Again......

On here straight after putting the kids to bed, although had a lovely 'family' day just not been likeing the way the person who got the person to make the accusation has been looking at me and OH. Saw him three times today, 1st time he was laughing and smiling, 2nd time didn't look so pleased (this was when OH was in car) and 3rd time he had clearly just come back from visiting the accuser and didn't look particularly happy but not as miserable as hoped.... and now i have spent the evening panicking that he is planning something else, or going onto plan b of his major plan or something.

Bail date is on tuesday and although our solicitor is expecting us to get a NFA, yes it would be amazing, but i'm starting to doubt that if he gets someeone else to make an accusation or gets FA to change story or something between now and tuesday, or ask her to see if can review, even if it is a NFA i feel like i wont be safe unless i hear he has been arrested or something (and after reading other threads that sounds really unlikely)

The other day i thought that the FA knew the outcome (is this possible before us) and has she asked for a review (or whatever its called) and that's why he was smiling, would they knew before us, could they be alowed to review if the police thinks there might be a call for Perverting the Course of justice, if they are planning to arrest for perverting the course of justice would they do that after they tell us when case is dropped, and how long, and would they let them know case has been dropped before that???

Arghhh so many questions going on in my head.... is that bl**** bail date monster again
    "Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Ignore it. Could be just an attempt at intimidation. Do not let it work
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
      Ignore it. Could be just an attempt at intimidation. Do not let it work
      attempt at intimidation...... yeah, that make sense, wow how can one sentence make me feel heaps better, thanks RF
      "Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Comment

What a pathetic individual, keep the fact sol is so positive in your mind and stay strong wishing you your family back under one roof again ready for Christmas.
        Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

Working...
        X