Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solicitor 100% of NFA Next week!!!!

Hi All!!!!

Well,eventually got OH to phone solicitor (he was nervous bless him) and he told him that we had messages to prove the person who got the person to make the accussation has been trying to persuade others (and interfering with a witness as they wanted to speak to this person) and the original threatning message that started this whole thing of (thanks to this fab forum (espech RF) in which i was able to retrieve the message.
    It has various threats including to expect a knock on door from Social Services and also THIS IS NOT FINISHED!!!!! ect... (was quite interesting reading it back) oh and the other message sent to a friend had talked about "making us loose our home and family" also went on facebook of accusers mum and screenshot loads of drug reference and relevant stuff, so, our solicitor who has always been very relaxed about the case (said after interview he can't see it going to court) said that he hasnt heard anything(apparantly he would by now if it was anything bad) and he is 100% (OH said you sure not 70,80, maybe 90 and he said no, 100%) sure that next week he will either get a phonecall in the morning to be told NFA or you will go in and be told NFA. He said with everything you have there is no possibility that this could be taken furthur.

Man did i struggle with this, i have taught myself over the last 6 months to never ever ever get my hopes up but how can i not when our solicitor is saying he is 100% expecting a NFA next week????? After husband phoned i literally collapsed on the floor crying, (phonecall on wednesday) and was so ill that night, and yesterday, and still ache all over, (i think its just pure exhaustion) but i am so so fighting to not get my hopes up, i just cannot believe it until the police say, even though their has been so many signs that the accuser has already been told the outcome (i thought this 2 days before the phonecall).

Arghhh jut dont know what to think!!! Was told by solcitor that the police probably havent told us/him yet because they want it to look like their doing their job properly and wait right up until bail date... he said just relax, and enjoy your christmas as a family!!!!!!! (relax, how can anyone say relax right now????

So I just thought i'll update you and see your opinions on how i should be thinking, should i be getting my hopes up or should i remain doubtful about the information until it comes out of the police's mouth??????

Thanks All
    "Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

This is fantastic, you've all been through such a long horrible ordeal. I really hope and pray this will be the outcome for you guys.
    Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

Also I'd stay positive but keep in the back of your mind that it may take them a little longer to make the decision. Sounds like they should be the ones hoping it never goes to court, can you imagine how ridiculous they'd look?
      My guess is this is badly thought through and FAs obviously thought you'd leave hubby when the allegation was made so they could ruin your family that way and they obviously have not succeeded.
      Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

This is incredible news..so much good news on this site at the moment! It makes one hopeful!!!! Hopefully we can whack out some bananas next week that means!!!!

Congrats!

Comment

Great news,.....I'd better order in some more bananas to top up the forum store
          'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Great stuff. Hopefully we will be throwing bananas at you soon!!
            People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

ahh thank you, part of me was expecting to see 'don't trust it' blah blah stuff so surprised none of you have really said that, although i am so so aware anything can happen,i keep reading the messages i have and thinking that i'm reading them right and seeing if they can be twisted or something, but it clearly shows that he has asked her (one of the people the police wanted to speak to) to help him make us loose our home and kids.... hopefully this is proof enough.... arghh going mad. Think i just need to chill and wait, and to stop looking at the messages

But thank you all anyway, and so hoping for banana's and hoping to be dishing some out too!! (Will never look at banana's the same way again lol) xxxx
              "Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Comment

Just to say masses and masses of Good luck today praying so hard for you. Will be taking a break from this site soon but am waiting for (hopefully) some good news from you before I go.

Comment

Lilyput- sorry to see that- it's a shame when people are put off.
                  Anyway- also hoping to see bunches of bananas here later
                  They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

Yup I have a feeling it will be a fruit bowl again later I'll be back it's just making me ill and I need a break from thinking about it. The CPS haven't had it long and with it being so close to Christmas I think we're unlikely to hear this year, so obsessing is pointless. Thanks for everybody's support you all are amazing, sorry to have met in this context.

Comment

Working...
                    X