The Worst Part - This Is Hard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Worst Part - This Is Hard

The worst part of this whole nightmarish ordeal is seeing the effect it takes on family members.

A lot of me, myself and I can bear it as I'm positively sure about my innocence and firmly believe the truth will out, but my families faces kill my heart dead.

My mum alone, my rock, saviour and world has hit an all time low. Mum, the one who always brought me up in the right manner, instilled my respect for women and myself, absolutely shattered.
    Dad, poorly dad. Words are beyond me.
    My siblings, my dearest whom I used to play 'Power Rangers' with, and protected with all my life, all my life, can't even bear to look me in the eyes.

What is it that causes these monsters, or maybe lost souls, to bring about such darkness on peoples lives?

I need help people. Some days are great, some I just cry for no reason. Literally tears form from nowhere.

Love must reign, I cannot and will not believe this is all life has to offer.

Stay strong, you'll have good days and bad days. And in all honesty perhaps your family are just unsure what to say to you. It's a hard position to be in for a family member. There are days I'm walking on eggshells with oh since this all began because he's in a bad place, and other days he's pretty good.

I know it's hard but try and keep busy and forget as much as possible on the days where you don't have solicitor visits etc.

Hugs

Comment

Originally posted by SalvationNeeded123 View Post
      The worst part of this whole nightmarish ordeal is seeing the effect it takes on family members.

A lot of me, myself and I can bear it as I'm positively sure about my innocence and firmly believe the truth will out, but my families faces kill my heart dead.

My mum alone, my rock, saviour and world has hit an all time low. Mum, the one who always brought me up in the right manner, instilled my respect for women and myself, absolutely shattered.
      Dad, poorly dad. Words are beyond me.
      My siblings, my dearest whom I used to play 'Power Rangers' with, and protected with all my life, all my life, can't even bear to look me in the eyes.

What is it that causes these monsters, or maybe lost souls, to bring about such darkness on peoples lives?

I need help people. Some days are great, some I just cry for no reason. Literally tears form from nowhere.

Love must reign, I cannot and will not believe this is all life has to offer.
      No matter what you are all gonna be ok and stronger at the end of it all because all you need is each other and you have that already keep your head high

Comment

Originally posted by charleyboy
        Stay strong my friend.

They don't doubt your innocence, but pain is impossible to hide for genuine people. They are worried, worried because they love you.

Just as for you, I and probably all the others here. we bounce from emotions. One minute I can recycle my fear and anxiety into strength and determination, the next minute it's recycled further back than it was and I'm a crying mess googling pictures of jail cells.

I am starting to think that 90% of false accusers have NO (0%) idea of, 1) how serious the allegation actually is. 2) how seriously the Police will take it and 3) The absolute monstrosity it turns our world into.

I think the other 10% are evil and do it for some kind of sick pleasure knowing full well the impact of it all.

Chin up
        Ohhh looks like my FA and the person who made the person FA are in that 10% (i could also rant about how they have children same age and their aim was to "make us loose our home and family" (their words)) but anyway.......... They;re probably 'down and heartbroken' because they don't like seeing you go through such hell. We are 'lucky' in the fact hat we have strong evidence it is a vendetta and people knew the hassle we were having from the person who got the person to make the allegation before the allegation was made... but when we first mentioned it to parents in laws they did say various comments that made it sounds like they doubted their sons innocence!! (didn't surprise me though, his brother has always been the angel in the family - we was planning not to tell them) but we showed them the proof and they are more supportive now. Despite promising to pay for the solicitor and then retracting their offer a few weeks later!Just keep them updated, show them you are strong and think about how they will re-act when the truth comes out and the nightmare is over for you...

Keep Strong
        "Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Comment

All such kind words. My faith in humanity remains strong because of this forum.

Thank you all so much.

OFF TOPIC: I love the fact that it's christmas time now. Frivolity and high spirits reign. Hope you all have a great xmas period!!

Comment

Faith

I remember as I was in the throes of an anxiety session, a few weeks before my trial, I messaged my Mum out of desperation and I spilled my guts. I told her how much it was killing me dragging her and my Dad through all this and how I was so upset that they had to listen as my FA tore their son apart and inserted all her seeded lies about me.

I thought my Mum would have probably been heartbroken at my words but she simply replied with a short message saying that yes this was hard and yes we were all hurting however one thing mattered above all and that was that we stayed together as a family.

The very moment you allow your fa to affect your love for yourself and within your family then your fa has won. There will be times when your relationships with your loved ones will be strained and there will be tension and heartache but this is the time for you to stand up and show strength, love and compassion. That exact moment is your chance to defy all the odds and to stand up and declare your compassion in the face of such adversity. So play Power Rangers, take care of your parents, trust in yourself and you will feel a bond grow so strong between your family that you will be able to move mountains together.

Take care friend

ND

Comment

Working...
            X