Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 months after nfa...

Life gets back to normal

Even after my nfa i couldn't see any way out of the pit i found myself in but i just wanted to say anybody who is struggling that it does get easier in time.

Good luck to everyone who is facing a false accusation.

Glad your finally feeling better
    We are still waiting to hear back from the CPS I struggle to see how we'll ever get back to normal again, whatever the result. I think if we get NFA or NG we may even move near my family and start over, as whole thing started when FA saw DP and suddenly remembered she raped over a decade ago, as if you'd forget a thing like that? Silly cow! Sucks as the beginning of the this year i loved our life, friends, family and church so much, life was brilliant.

But on the bright side you can finally move on from the ugly mess that is being falsely accused. I really hope you can find a way to build a bright future for yourself, after going through something like this I'm sure it's about time things started going your way. Oh and as I wasn't on this site six months ago here's some bananas for you NFA
    Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

Even after my nfa i couldn't see any way out of the pit i found myself in
      Same here, still anxious and still not sleeping...wondering how we got thru the last year....

Comment

Nfa

After 6 months got phone call from po[ice nfa but never got letter confirming this is it normal i shoul i have got one

Comment

Originally posted by delphi89 View Post
          After 6 months got phone call from po[ice nfa but never got letter confirming this is it normal i shoul i have got one
          As I understand, if you were voluntarily interviewed, there is no specific paperwork for a NFA - You could ask for confirmation in writing.

Congratulations on the NFA though.. As always, you should look to move on with your life but please keep any evidence in your favour in a safe place just in case.
          For reliable legal aided advice in the London or home counties area, contact Harvey Fox of Freemans Solicitors, London. ( Private clients nationwide) :
          https://freemanssolicitors.net/team_members/harvey-fox/

To join secure closed forums for those falsely accused of historical sex offences visit https://pafaaorg.wordpress.com/

For help and advice with appealing convictions visit https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-pacso-forums/

Comment

The accusations against me haunt me even 8 years on. The problem for me is that I still have to see my accuser because of child contact arrangements. Its like being abused again every time i see her and she still has no conscience.

Comment

Working...
            X