Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Son accused

Hi,

My son has been falsly accused on *** counts, the police ( bunch of jokers ) tried on attempted rape ( no evidence, there is no evidence full stop )
    He will be getting sentenced on the 23rd of december court case absolute joke second week jury decided on the first day he was guilty they were not interested.

This all started last year. Basically my son was living with his GF in a flat where he was like a big brother to the little sister, she only visited the place 5 times
    I think he said.. He cheated on the ex so he then left. Now before all this my son had always said that the mother was a bit anti male, three kids two different
    fathers lives on benefits. I never met her. My son is addament that the mother can make the younger sister do what she wants and she is very clever and that his ex girlfriend is terrified
    of her. I well believe this. In the GF statements she does not believe these incidents happened either and she was there at the time!.
    So come december last year thats when it all started * counts of him making her do things to him. Now the flat this happened in has thin walls and the girlfriend was there at the time
    of these so called *incidents*
    When the so called *victim * did her video she took into the room with her notes and half way through went out and saw her mother. Now if somebody makes you do something or tries to make you
    do things you know dont seem right you dont forget it EVER you dont need notes to remind you what to say !

I sit here now and I know how wrong this all is. My son used to look after a girl younger than hisself and she would stay in the same room as him and she has backed him up, admittedly by
    a written statement that he is not like that. He walked this girl home one night so she was safe and got bottled thats the type of person he is
    Its the fact she had notes with her NO dates NO evidence inconsitencies at court edited out parts of the video, the parts that might have helped my son. Other stuff as well but I am so befuddled
    by all of it and the fact that Justice has not been served.
    This makes a mockery out of the system. I DO NOT and never will trust the police or the courts this is proof that they are all just after money they dont care what lives get destroyed

So much stuff which is so wrong.

Lets just say that I do not see myself leaving this as it is this was done out of pure revenge.

I had planned to cover myself in petrol at the police station and threaten to light myself up because off the fact my son is a kindhearted soul with a lovely personality not capable of doing this I bought him up to be honest and caring we have been together for over 30 years we all work and pay our taxes. I really do not want to take this lying down he is entirely innocent of any wrong doing my friends his friends and my family are totally horrified they do not belive it for one minute because they know its not in his nature. He will always mantain his innocence as will we. The judge did say he behaved impeccably why wouldnt he!
    Court case -joke- police- joke make it up as they go along.

A very heartbroken mother ( I did delete the words I would like to leave!! )

Sorry to read about your awful terrible ongoing ordeal about your son,

Firstly I'd like to say that putting petrol over yourself and threatening to light yourself is 100% categorically NOT THE ANSWER.......

I and many members can relate to your pain as we are all fighting similar allegations (some even worse).... Etc

But harming yourself or doing anything violent is definitely not the way to go......

Yes you will be worried about your son possibly going to prison........but again this is not yet a foregone conclusion...... So don't give up on hope......

Your son needs you.....by his side........

If you threaten to harm yourself........where will his support go from you?

He needs you more than ever

Yes you will feel very very very low......

But focus on your purpose....... Carry on fighting for your sons innocence......

We all have one life.........why give up??? And let the FALSE ACCUSER/ Perpetrator win!

Give your all.......and....

You will pull through......you will Win...

You need to quickly snap out of this thought process of potentialy harming yourself.....

If you haven't already perhaps see your GP....get medication.....

Or even councelling.......

Whenever u feel at your lowest......
    Just get in touch on this forum....

There are great people on here who WILL SUPPORT YOU.....give you advice....such as rights fighter...CH....etc

I wish you all the best luck in the world

And I hope you find your inner strength to pull through

Kind regards
    A12
    Turn the pain into power. ::

Comment

Thank you for the reply I take on board everything you wrote x.

Its not about harming myself I am 100% tougher than that its about making a stand against injustice because how can you win when there is no way its her word against his and the law is an arse I quote:

Believe you me, the police will believe you.
      Your word will be taken as gospel.
      You will be give 5 star gold treatment.
      Your unsubstantiated, uncorroborated word will be enough to persuade the CPS to charge your assailant under the positive charging policy.

You will be interviewed in a comfortable suite with all facilities.
      Your interview will be video taped as an ABE (Attaining Best Evidence) which will be edited
      You will be the witness in-chief.
      Your ABE will be key evidence.
      You don't have to prove anything happened, it is for the named suspect to prove his innocence.
      If these men cant find physical, cogent evidence to rebut your allegations they will be convicted.
      Defence counsel will not cross-examine you in any way that would distress you. yup never did that
      Defence counsel is very restricted in what they can ask you. yup anything that helps the innocent
      You do not have to be in court you can be cross-examined by video link in a room elsewhere in the court building.
      Victim support, the investigating officer and the prosecution counsel will give you all you need.
      The 'Victim' is believed and supported. Yup
      Media dis-information that victims have no rights is rubbish. Yup mummy will no doubt be out for cash
      Things have never been so good for victims of rape/sex assault contemporanious or historical.
      To reassure you. The conviction rate for rape is 58% to 63%
      The conviction rate for allegations of historical rape/sex abuse is 98%

Oh I forgot, the compensation is pretty good as well.

My son knows I am here for him as I always have been.
      If I do anything it will be when the time is right !

Comment

PS

I should have put as well that I know we are better than them no way on the planet will I let them win and they have'nt and they never will what goes around comes around.
        I would mention one low but it would make who ever reads ths spit coffee over the keyboard..LOL

Hey shall I send the judge a christmas card what do you think?

Comment

How do they work out sentencing apparently the barrister said to take character witness statements as that might help???
          he has been found guilty on 5 charges. He has already signed the Sex offenders registry which has made me even more distraught!

I really think my son is in denial about all this as I think he thought common sense would win the day.
          Im terrified whats going to happen on the sentencing day as I dont think he will go down without a fight ( like his mum !)

Comment

Originally posted by Shah View Post
            How do they work out sentencing apparently the barrister said to take character witness statements as that might help???
            he has been found guilty on 5 charges. He has already signed the Sex offenders registry which has made me even more distraught!
            Signing the SOR is an 'add-on' to the guilty verdicts; it won't influence the sentencing.

There are sentencing guidelines posted on the web by the MoJ for each category of offence; but the judge has ultimate discretion as whether to vary these. (he may also order them to run concurrently)

The only thing I would say is that when your son goes back for the sentencing hearing the judge will probably already have done his homework and decided on the sentence so if you have these good character testimonials they need to go to the judge ASAP
            'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Is it really 98% for historic rape in that case we are totally and utterly ruined.
              Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

Thanks for the reply.
                I will get on to everyone to write them.

Who do we give them too as son has not heard a thing from barrister or sol since the verdict

Comment

Shah said:
                  The conviction rate for allegations of historical rape/sex abuse is 98%
                  Originally posted by Lilyput View Post
                  Is it really 98% for historic rape in that case we are totally and utterly ruined.

No it is not true at all - not in my experience anyway. I don't know where those statistics come from and to be honest I have no idea what the true stats are.

It depends on the defence team, pre trial work, how the def is at trial and whether the jury "likes" him.

Please do not be frightened by statistics that don't really come from a reliable source. Concentrate on the case and the defence.
                  People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Originally posted by Lilyput View Post
                    I've not seen such a statistic before and I'd like to know where the poster got this stat from? In fact I worry that it is highly misleading and suggest it is corrected unless a source of info is provided

We know that only a section of those accused of sexual crime go on to be convicted

One quick google to an article in the Telegraph in 2014 mentions;

"Conviction rates in England and Wales for rape, child sex abuse, indecent assault and other types of sexual offending fell from 61 per cent to 55 per cent in 2013, the Ministry of Justice data showed."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...dden-drop.html

Comment

Thanks everybody nearly had a heart attack for a second there. 55% isn't a lot considering a fair proportion must actually be guilty.
                      Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

My son is totally innocent so he is going to prison on the words of someone as an act of revenge and thats ok?
                        No dates, No evidence, taking post it notes into the room then going out halfway through to consult with the mother
                        lots of inconsidencies at trial, edited video, his GF being in the home at the same time eh?

I know there will be people that will think the worst but I know my sons character he was stitched up !

Afraid to say I do not believe anything anymore now after this.
                        You cant always believe whats in the papers anyway!

I found the 98% somewhere on the forum but I have looked at so much not sure whats what now
                        Last edited by Shah; 30 November 2015, 04:05 PM.

Comment

I didn't say it was okay at all I just meant considering the number of allegations especially false allegations has gone up massively since jimmy saville and similar abuse cases it's good it see that doesn't mean people still can't prove their innocence.

Comment

Originally posted by Shah View Post

I found the 98% somewhere on the forum but I have looked at so much not sure whats what now
                            Ok thanks Shah. Sorry to hear about your son

The problem with some stats is that they sound very authoritative.

This stat is incorrect however

Just want to make that clear to anyone reading this.
                            Last edited by joe_3178; 30 November 2015, 04:15 PM.

Comment

The "statistic" may well have come from an ex member who was booted off here a few years back. She used to make it up as she went along, and in the process scared people with her false "facts".

Best not to repeat what other people say unless there is an official source for it.
                              People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Working...
                              X