Laptop Returned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laptop Returned

Well,we had a surprise phone call this afternoon. Police telling us they've finished with the laptop and to collect it when we have time.

More confused now,nothing on phone but they kept that. Haven't got a clue what's going on???

Originally posted by chicken head View Post
    Well,we had a surprise phone call this afternoon. Police telling us they've finished with the laptop and to collect it when we have time.

More confused now,nothing on phone but they kept that. Haven't got a clue what's going on???
    Who knows!
    They've just finished with it I suppose.
    You won't get any information from them, it's not what they do.
    Would love to be able to second guess what they're up to but there really is no point.
    Hang in there.
    At least they're actually doing something!
    YoH

Comment

Thanks YOH,you're right. Second guessing will just drive me even more batty,I suppose I should be grateful something is happening at last. Just got to wait again now.

Comment

Hope you don't mind me asking, but could you let me know your time line please.

My OH was arrested in February and we had two computers and two phones taken. We have now finally received an NFA but the OIC is off sick and we have no idea how or when they will be returned.

The NFA was on 22nd October

Thanks

Comment

Hi staying strong,my OH was arrested in June,bailed till end of July. Then bailed again to this November.
          In September 2nd interview,file was sent to cps.
          Cps weren't happy because the computer hadn't been checkers,so extended bail for an extra month.
          Yesterday they returned the laptop,and said they still needed to check the phone,but we know that's already been checked.
          Feels like the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing!!!

Comment

Working...
          X