Ex partner accusations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ex partner accusations

Hi all, stumbled across this forum last night and although its not a great situation im in I know from reading posts that I am not the only one who is going through the ordeal of being falsely accused.

Basically I have been accused and now charged(this morning) of various things against my ex partner. We split up nearly 6 years ago now and a year later i left the part of the UK she lives in to return back to England. I have a child with her and at the start she refused me contact, however after a while I was making fortnighly trips back to where she lives and having good contact with my child. It went so well that after 8 months I gave up my life at home and moved back closer to where they live new job new people etc etc.

All was going well until a year later when i went to visit on a saturday she had a list of jobs she wanted me to do around the house, i used to go shopping for her most weeks anyway as I had a car and she didnt, however this time when i returned from shopping with her other son(I was very close to him) to find her fast asleep with my son playing on his ds. I decided to take both boys to the cinema so she could get some sleep. When I came out of the cinema i had been bombarded with phone calls and texts, probably my own fault I should have let her know where I was going. So from then contact was stopped with my son so I decided to get a solicitor and go through the courts for access she refused. I heard from a close friend that me trying was really upsetting my son so I decided to drop the case as i didnt want it upsetting him anymore. My solicitor told me to go away for a week and make sure this was definately what i wanted to do, I was away on a stag doo that weekend but when i returned back to my home I recieved a call from my solicitor saying he had been contacted by the police about allegations made by het against me.

I had already decided to return home again by that point and I had to go gor interview just before i left. There were 6 allegations in total, 4 indecent assault 1 rape and 1 anal rape all historic. This was a complete bombshell on me and really knocked me for 6, went througj with the interview and had to produce a sample of handwritting due to her producing letters written by "me" as evidence of what i had done. I was shown these after the sample had been given and they are very close to my own writting although I know 100% that it was not me that wrote them. She also claimed she had medical evidence on her side that the rape had put ger into early labour with our son and that i had forced her to have him in the 1st place and that there was evidence on my side where I had seen a counsellor and admitted all to them(complete lies). She did go into early labour as her waters began to leak but im pretty sure when she was examined if this had happened there would have been things found on her internal checks.

8 months later I was asked to come back for a second interview when they had my medical records and the writting analysis had cane back. The police put it to me that I had wrote these letters as the way ny first name was wrote was extremely accurate to what was on the letters. I said no i hadnt and after 10 mins or so I was on my way with the case going to the cps for there decision.

September this year I recieved contact from my solicitor that the cps had decided to prosecute on three charges. 1 indecent assault with an unknown date between a 15 month period. 1 rape with an unknown date between a 5 day period(exactly when she was in hospital with the early labour) and 1 charge of assault by anal penetration on an unknown date with a 7 month date range around 2 years after the rape date. To say i was down would have been an understatement. My solictor did warn me that they tend to prosecute after the second interview but i just thought he had to tell me that and it wouldnt actually happen. After I had been told about all this I then recieved a non molestation order, which doesnt really bother ne in the fact that if I never have contact with this woman again it will be too soon.

So this morning I had to attend court to be formally charged, I have been released on my own bail to return to crown court in her home town next month. Luckily all my friends know her and more importabtly me and are sticking by me through all of this as they know I havent done this. I never knew a person could be so evil until this happened. Certainly had my eyes opened.

Sorry for the large essay but i may as well get as much down as possible. Honestly hope this never happens to anyone else as it has been a living hell the last 18 months. Thanks for all replys in advance

Welcome to our forum- a sad place to have to find.

What a mess but one thing you will find is that there are many of us suffering from these allegations - who knows why people do it?
    Because the government make it easy with their policy of "You will be believed" and compensation hand outs.

It seems to be becoming more prevalent, that ex's accuse as they do not wish the former partner to have any access and it's easier than going through family courts. there are a few men on here currently in similar situations.

That said, you have found the right place for support and advice.

keep posting, and in these vile circumstances keep going, no matter how hard it gets
    They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

Thanks for the reply, it does seem quite common that this is happening, no wonder genuine people are afraid to come forward due to the amount of false allegations made. I really am shocked at how many people this kind of thing effects and its not just the accused friends and families too, like you said just hage to stay strong, keep head up and hope for the best

Comment

So sorry to hear of your awful experience... In fact words cannot describe how bad your experience is....I'm going through a very similar ordeal.....

It really upsets me every time I hear about another poor person.... Being a victim of False allegations....

What I do not understand.. (Perhaps Rights Fighter can shed more light) is that....the alleged Rape...sexually assault...etc....there are no dates? Times just ......time periods given

How can you be charged without knowing when the alleged crimes are "supposed" to of taken place.

How confident is your defence team eg lawyer??

Again so sorry to hear this

Keep your chin up...never give up you are innocent

Kind regards
        A12
        Turn the pain into power. ::

Comment

Thanks for your support, I thought the same when I was 1st told about the charges, i dont know if it is down to it being an historic case(dates start from 2006) hopefully someone in the powers that be see's sense and throws this all out. My sol seems very confident that I can beat this if it goes that far so hopefully it goes my way.

I hope yours works out, and you get the correct decision, I wouldnt wish this experience on anyone, stay strong you will get there in the end

Comment

Working...
          X