Angstman - The Original...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angstman - The Original...

Ten to midnight and I can't sleep as usual. Browsing thru' old work of mine - I used to be an illustrator. This was a preliminary sketch for a kind of 'super hero' character I developed some years ago, with the intention of putting together a 'Graphic Novel' - never got finished.

'Angstman' aka Dave Simmonds (not my name btw) - a somewhat disillusioned, rather jaded middle aged bloke and ex -Mod, who decides to right the wrongs he sees all about him on the mean-streets of Drabmouth-on-Sea...thought I'd post it, explains my user-name - never thought Angstman's greatest foe would be the UK law...
    Attached Files

Originally posted by angstman View Post
    Ten to midnight and I can't sleep as usual. Browsing thru' old work of mine - I used to be an illustrator. This was a preliminary sketch for a kind of 'super hero' character I developed some years ago, with the intention of putting together a 'Graphic Novel' - never got finished.

'Angstman' aka Dave Simmonds (not my name btw) - a somewhat disillusioned, rather jaded middle aged bloke and ex -Mod, who decides to right the wrongs he sees all about him on the mean-streets of Drabmouth-on-Sea...thought I'd post it, explains my user-name - never thought Angstman's greatest foe would be the UK law...
    Great stuff. Art is great therapy you know, do you still draw?

Comment

Channel your energy when feeling low and down into your art and illustrations. That's a great piece of Art! Be proud of who you are and what you have achieved and stay strong.

I know who to contact now if I need a "different" logo or ad for work!

Comment

It's very good pal!
        Keep it up and maybe try and do some more work on it?
        Good luck

Comment

One of "my lads" who went to prison in 2006 was illiterate. Obviously he knew that. What he didn't know was that he is a fabulous artist. I've got one of his pencil drawings (a big one) he did while in prison, in my living room.

Art is a gift. Use it well!
          People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Yeah thanks, sorry shouldn't have posted that, I'm using the forum like FB. Wasn't really looking for compliments, just reflecting on things and wallowing in a bit of self-pity...shame on me...

Comment

Yeah thanks, sorry shouldn't have posted that, I'm using the forum like FB. Wasn't really looking for compliments, just reflecting on things and wallowing in a bit of self-pity...shame on me...
              I think it was perfectly acceptable to post what you did!
              Like someone else said, it's a gift you have....
              And the old saying 'if you've got it, flaunt it'

Comment

No shame in posting - as I said before BE PROUD - Hold your head up high, you have a wonderful gift

Comment

Now't wrong with showing talent. On PAFAA we have a specific sub-forum for that very subject!
                  People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Working...
                  X