Can Anybody Hear Me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arsenal12 View Post

I think we should perhaps ease of Angstman as I believe he has raised "awareness on a very important issue" and carry on supporting each other here.

At the end of the day....thats all we can do learn from each others experiences.....heartache.....take advice.....and in some respects the advice given on this forum site is probably better and more genuine from else where because people like myself have experienced first hand about being falsely accused!
    Thanks to angstman for raising this issue as I have learned a new price of legislation is VVR

Regards to everybody
    As it was he who has insulted the group and it's members, then it is he who should "ease off" otherwise he will find himself with little or no support from here, in any event.

Many people have told me that this group has been a Godsend, a lifeline. People are suffering enough without being criticised and insulted because they didn't jump to attention.

There is no obligation for anybody to remain here, if they don't approve of the dynamics of the group. If he doesn't like the way things are done, he is free of course to go elsewhere. Or pay a solicitor for the free "advice" he seeks here.
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Originally posted by Arsenal12 View Post
      Yes I absolutely agree with you...insulting or aggressive tone is unacceptable..... But perhaps angstman was feeling emotional.... As we all know to well it is a very traumatic experience for all of us being falsely accused.

I think we should get back to the "POINT" in HAND about VVR as I mentioned before I had no idea about this....so it is important to inform fellow people.

Kind regards
      Arsenal12
      Agreed. Time to put on our big pants and behave like grown ups

I do appreciate angstman as the username suggests is suffering much angst at this point

For me, NFA is exactly as the words describe it; 'No further Action' (for the foreseeable future) This does not mean that it couldn't be theoretically resumed at a later point -for a range of reasons- however for most people this is 'good enough' reason to feel very happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
        As it was he who has insulted the group and it's members, then it is he who should "ease off" otherwise he will find himself with little or no support from here, in any event.

Many people have told me that this group has been a Godsend, a lifeline. People are suffering enough without being criticised and insulted because they didn't jump to attention.

There is no obligation for anybody to remain here, if they don't approve of the dynamics of the group. If he doesn't like the way things are done, he is free of course to go elsewhere. Or pay a solicitor for the free "advice" he seeks here.
        Well said. None of us want to have a negative discussion on here. We are all working together

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post

Yes I agree with you RF....from my own treadful traumatic ongoing experience... This site and yourself have provided invaluable support and advice.

Like mentioned before if you give support your more likely to receive support.

Kind regards

A12
          Turn the pain into power. ::

Comment

Originally posted by joe_3178 View Post
            Agreed. Time to put on our big pants

Have you been peeking???!!

Comment

Originally posted by angstman View Post
              No, I came to the forum looking for some experience of current UK legislation, obviously a mistake.

Yes it's a mistake. These are not legal forums.

Comment

Originally posted by angstman View Post
                RightsFighter

You are a 'Senior' member, I assume you spend a lot of time here, shame you don't have any good advice to offer.

Big throaty laugh smiley.gif Big throaty laugh smiley.gif Big throaty laugh smiley.gif Big throaty laugh smiley.gif Big throaty laugh smiley.gif Big throaty laugh smiley.gif

Tell that to the people who have had NG verdicts due to the assistance I gave in the run up to trial and the internet investigations I have undertaken, which in one case caused a trial to be stopped on the 2nd day.

Tell that to the guy whose convictions were quashed last week, on the very grounds that I identified before sending it to the barrister.

Tell that to the guys whose appeals have succeeded over the years, where I have reviewed them prior to sending them to a solicitor or barrister.

I won't provide a long list of the notable cases I have been heavily involved with. Just know that after 13/14 years of assisting in defending these cases, I have gleaned much knowledge, so I am in a position to give lay advice.

Find somewhere else to play. This group is not for you.
                Last edited by Rights Fighter; 24 October 2015, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Hmmm. It's difficult to respond to this guy without being emotional.

There are dozens of people on this forum who have been waiting months (even over a year) to find themselves in the position you're in (NFA). Yet instead of voicing relief, you launch an (admittedly mild) attack on those very people because you're whittling about the victim appealing the decision.

Speak to your Legal Rep or Solicitor for the answers that you need. How else do you expect people that have nothing to do with the legal system to respond?

You're upset that nobody has responded to your post yet it appears that you haven't bothered to read anyone elses. If you had, then you would know that the members here cannot give you what you would deem an acceptable answer.....we are in the boat you used to be in - we are awiting our own NFA.

Show some decency and class and either offer support or move on.

Save your agnst for the FA that deserves it. I can assure you, nobody on here deserves it.

Comment

For the avoidance of doubt as to the purpose of these forums:

Forum: UK False Rape Accusation Issues

Help, advice, support, discussion and debate about false accusations of rape. If you have been falsely accused of rape and want to talk about it, or if you want to discuss the issues faced by those who have been subject to false allegations of rape, including going through the court process, this is the place.

There is no suggestion that legal advice can be or even is given here. There is no suggestion that every person who posts on here will be given immediate attention, and given the answers the OP wants to hear.

If people have no experience of a specific incident or concern, of what another member is going through, then they cannot really offer any "opinions" in any event.

Nobody on here is legally qualified to offer "legal advice". If you do not like it here, nobody is forcing you to stay.

Comment

Phew, I responded to Angstman's OP rather hurriedly this morning before going out for the day (volunteering for a charitable trust if anyone wonders ) and come back to find the thread has swollen to 20 posts

I just wanted to thank all contributors for holding the fort with very fair and sensible responses, as the only active moderator I can't monitor the forum 24/7 (although when I am eventually able to make contact with the owner this situation may be alleviated)

Interestingly enough I am also a member of a van self-help forum and, while this normally works very well, from time to time we get new members arriving who want an instant reply to their issue and take umbrage if no-one can respond; of course being as that forum is populated with van drivers this attitude gets short shrift over there
                      Last edited by Casehardened; 24 October 2015, 04:04 PM. Reason: typo!
                      'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

I can hear you loud and clear

I know wjat you are saying. A lot of ppl here talk sense but a lot talk ****e. Pinch of salt

Comment

Working...
                        X