No announcement yet.

Any advice welcome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still not had any contact off the police yet?
    My emotions nearly got the better of me this morning, and I nearly didn't come into work!!
    But I thought it, and I'm here (well in body anyway)..
    I think if I go down that route, I might not be able to come back?
    So I march on, but this is not easy!
    Just reading some of the other stories on here scares me if I'm honest!
    People being sent down, with no evidence??
    Beggars belief really

Comment

Originally posted by Aidy View Post
      Still not had any contact off the police yet?
      My emotions nearly got the better of me this morning, and I nearly didn't come into work!!
      But I thought it, and I'm here (well in body anyway)..
      I think if I go down that route, I might not be able to come back?
      So I march on, but this is not easy!
      Just reading some of the other stories on here scares me if I'm honest!
      People being sent down, with no evidence??
      Beggars belief really
      Well done, you have to keep fighting it psychologically and it's not easy, I know. I know it sounds obvious, but if your mood is good, things don't seem so bad, if your mood is not good, you can feel overwhelmed. So the key is to try and keep your mood up - that's where things like the gym play a vital role.

Even if you only do 10 minutes walking on the treadmill, it's a start. Have sauna and a shower and you'll feel so much better about yourself and your situation.

Believe me, I know how easy it is to ignore good advice, but do try and take some. Get onto Amazon and buy some 5-HTP and some Vitamin B complex, they really will help in keeping your mood up. Even in worst case scenarios, a positive mood will help you overcome any challenges that lie ahead.

Lastly, I really do notice how alcohol lowers my mood the following day, even small quantities take the edge off my enthusiasm for the day ahead...

If all else fails, buy a motor bike...

Best of luck mate...
      Last edited by angstman; 30 October 2015, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by angstman View Post
        Well done, you have to keep fighting it psychologically and it's not easy, I know. I know it sounds obvious, but if your mood is good, things don't seem so bad, if your mood is not good, you can feel overwhelmed. So the key is to try and keep your mood up - that's where things like the gym play a vital role.

Even if you only do 10 minutes walking on the treadmill, it's a start. Have sauna and a shower and you'll feel so much better about yourself and your situation.

Believe me, I know how easy it is to ignore good advice, but do try and take some. Get onto Amazon and buy some 5-HTP and some Vitamin B complex, they really will help in keeping your mood up. Even in worst case scenarios, a positive mood will help you overcome any challenges that lie ahead.

Lastly, I really do notice how alcohol lowers my mood the following day, even small quantities take the edge off my enthusiasm for the day ahead...

If all else fails, buy a motor bike...

Best of luck mate...
        I've hardly touched alcohol since it all kicked off again!
        I will buy some of that 5-htp later!!
        Joined gym online yesterday, but don't finish till late, so might have to wait until next week before I can get there!

I'm so glad I found this place, it really has helped me a lot!

Comment

Thanks for comments and support. I have just sold my bike (XVS650A) as I really did not feel safe on it. Maybe I'll get a little 125 runaround when it's all over.

As for the 5-HTP I found that had the same hallucinagenic effects as the anti-depressants, dreams became so real it was frightening. Googling shows some people are susceptical like this. If so Diphenhydramine is another one to avoid and is in several OTC sleeping aids (Benadryl, Nytol).

Right, I'm having something to eat then there is an old church hidden away in a country lane near me which I keep meaning to go and take photos' of and have an hours relaxation that should take me near to the midnight hour.

Comment

Originally posted by Eebygolly View Post
            Right, I'm having something to eat then there is an old church hidden away in a country lane near me which I keep meaning to go and take photos' of and have an hours relaxation that should take me near to the midnight hour.
            Good Lord, is this anything to do with Halloween
            'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

All went well and solicitor seemed very confident. Might have to return for 2nd interview though so maybe a few more sleepless nights.

Comment

Still heard nothing....
                Feeling slightly better today, taking advice off here as helped loads!

I guess my biggest fear is losing my children!
                Reading some of the horror stories on here, about people who have lost families is not good reading!

I also feel like this will go on and on forever and I will never shake it off!!!

Half expecting the police to make contact sometime this week....but you just never know!

Comment

Ok so quick update!
                  About 5 mins ago, I recieved a phone call off the police!
                  The female on the other end introduced herself and asked if I could come and see her next week?
                  She said she didn't want to come to my house and shock me etc??!
                  Said I would be arrested as I need to be questioned, but will not be detained (so is this bailed?)

I have just text my solicitor and she is calling me back ASAP!

She said their would be terms to my bail because I have 2 young kids....
                  This is the bit that scares me most!!!

She came across as quite nice if I'm honest, but I understand she may of been coming across as nice and really isn't etc

**mid way typing I spoke to my solicitor**
                  She is going to contact the lady in question and discuss something with her

Will update further as and when

Comment

Originally posted by Aidy View Post
                    Said I would be arrested as I need to be questioned, but will not be detained (so is this bailed?)
                    She probably meant that you won't need to be parked in a cell whilst awaiting interview (as it is a pre-arranged appointment)
                    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

I just thought I would add a couple of things since I last posted..

I spoke to my brother yesterday, apparently my niece (who as accused me) said to the police that he once caught me abiding her!
                      Absolutely incredible thing to say!!!
                      He said the female police officer who spoke to me called him!
                      He was actually under the impression that it won't go any further (the way the telephone conversation went??)
                      I personally am still very cautious, but it was still very warming to hear from my brother and he was and is very supportive!
                      Not sure if they have spoken to any other family members?

This is the type of person we are dealing with here!
                      All sorts of accusations made against her own mother this week also....saying she never looks after her son, never buys him anything etc
                      When in truth my sister pays for her house, has her grandchild every week and more than pays for stuff for that child!!

On another side of things, I started at the gym today!!!
                      Felt good and even though I couldn't take all this out of my mind, it still feels like a positive thing to do!
                      I plan to hit it hard over the next few weeks!

Keep up the good work you lovely people!
                      Speak soon

Comment

.... said to the police that he once caught me abiding her!
                        What does this mean?
                        People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
                          What does this mean?
                          Whoops should be abusing!
                          Silly iPhone

Comment

Working...
                          X