Nfa!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nfa!!

Just recieved an NFA!! All that worry for nothing. Can finally get mylife back together. Thank you everyone for the support over the past 5 months

Originally posted by bluearmy4389 View Post
    Just recieved an NFA!! All that worry for nothing. Can finally get mylife back together. Thank you everyone for the support over the past 5 months
    Great news!!
    A huge relief, I'm sure!
    Stick around though, the emotions can still run deep for a while.
    Take your time and then move on with your life.
    Here's the nana's :

YoH

Comment

Yes!

...And the good news keeps coming!

What a relief for you Bluearmy! I'm absolutely delighted for you. I truly hope to know the feeling myself sooner rather than later.

Friday night is going to be a great night for you sir.

Best Wishes

TBG1

Grab a banana"

Comment

Well done

Well done ... A huge weight has been lifted off your shoulders. I wish you all the best for the future x
        'God gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers'

Comment

hi

Glad to hear it! Breathe in that air!

Comment

hi

Fantastic news, well done. Now look to the future dont dwell on the past

Comment

Wow! great news sir. Well done and best wishes.

Comment

Thrilled for you sorry for what you went through but glad you've had a good outcome xx
                Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

Congratulations buddy! Put it behind you and enjoy this weekend!

Comment

Brilliant news!! So pleased to hear this
                    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Fabulous news - congratulations
                      Innocentson

Comment

Very pleased to hear this, thanks for letting us know

Have a great weekend and take it easy.

Bit older bit wiser hey? Congrats

Comment

Fantastic

so pleased for you

Comment

Victims Right to Review

Hate to be the party pooper, but I'm trying to get some opinion on the VRR scheme. Obviously don't know your circumstances, but perhaps you should take a look at this document -

http://www.cps.gov.uk/publications/d...dance_2014.pdf

I too have received NFA, but from what I read, it means squat. If the 'victim' disagrees with the CPS decision, they can ask for a review and the whole bloody thing kicks off again. You seem to have received much applause on your outcome, whilst my post is languishing - no-body seems interested in voicing an opinion or providing much sought after input and advice on what is a pretty major aspect of the whole bloody process.

The CPS make a decision, then the 'victim' says 'I don't like that outcome - give it another shot'. If the victim still doesn't like the outcome, they can ask for yet another review. That whole process can go on for months...

53. A request for a review should ordinarily be made within 5 working days of receipt
                            of the notification of the decision. However, a request can be made up to three
                            months after the communication of the decision to the victim.

Comment

Originally posted by angstman View Post
                              Hate to be the party pooper, but I'm trying to get some opinion on the VRR scheme. Obviously don't know your circumstances, but perhaps you should take a look at this document -

http://www.cps.gov.uk/publications/d...dance_2014.pdf

I too have received NFA, but from what I read, it means squat. If the 'victim' disagrees with the CPS decision, they can ask for a review and the whole bloody thing kicks off again. You seem to have received much applause on your outcome, whilst my post is languishing - no-body seems interested in voicing an opinion or providing much sought after input and advice on what is a pretty major aspect of the whole bloody process.

The CPS make a decision, then the 'victim' says 'I don't like that outcome - give it another shot'. If the victim still doesn't like the outcome, they can ask for yet another review. That whole process can go on for months...

53. A request for a review should ordinarily be made within 5 working days of receipt
                              of the notification of the decision. However, a request can be made up to three
                              months after the communication of the decision to the victim.
                              Moderators
                              Could this entry be put on another thread so we can reply to it without hijacking this thread?
                              Like angst man says: we mustn't be party poopers!!
                              I would like to stick my oar in here but
                              This should be a positive thread tho!
                              YoH
                              Last edited by YearsOfHell; 24 October 2015, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X