Please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help

My son of 16 is currently on bail for the "aledged rape" of his now ex girl friend of 17. It has shattered my world it is just not in my sons nature he is a kind caring sole. I also now know who my friends are n who rnt. My boy has become very withdrawn and distant I feel helpless and useless how could I'm I ment to protect him from someone so vindictive. I am a broken mom.

So sorry to read of your unfortunate situation.

You will receive some good support and advice from this forum - welcome but sorry that you find yourself in this type of need.

There are many mums on here who are in this situation.

As a mum - you will find the strength to support your son through out this. He may not appear always to be receptive to your support but inside he will know he can rely upon you in this utterly difficult time in your lives.

Always ensure your son has his solicitor when talking to the police. The police are focused on allegations like these due to the alleged disregard to rape allegation in the past. Unfortunately, this opens up the arena for the malicious people who make false allegations who have their own motives.

I hope this is resolved speedily for you all.

Comment

Thank you

Originally posted by can it get worse View Post
      So sorry to read of your unfortunate situation.

You will receive some good support and advice from this forum - welcome but sorry that you find yourself in this type of need.

There are many mums on here who are in this situation.

As a mum - you will find the strength to support your son through out this. He may not appear always to be receptive to your support but inside he will know he can rely upon you in this utterly difficult time in your lives.

Always ensure your son has his solicitor when talking to the police. The police are focused on allegations like these due to the alleged disregard to rape allegation in the past. Unfortunately, this opens up the arena for the malicious people who make false allegations who have their own motives.

I hope this is resolved speedily for you all.
      Thank you for your suport I'm new to here and trying to find my way round the site i love my son and just want to do what is right for him thank you for the advice he is due to attened his bail next week so I need to get his solicitor to attened with us I will get that sorted. Thanx again .

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter
        Could you post this in the falsely accused section please? Just so that people will see it in the right place and come in to support you
        I will try n find the bit on the site so the solisitor link below think ill find him on face book dose he only work local ?

Comment

Originally posted by Gutted on View Post
          I will try n find the bit on the site so the solisitor link below think ill find him on face book dose he only work local ?

You can send me a PM on Chris's Facebook page and we can "talk" from there. He works nationally.
          People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

I've asked the moderator to move your thread from the other section.

If you are on FB (to answer the question you asked on your first post) you can send a PM to solicitor Chris Saltrese Facebook page and I can speak with you from there.

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter
              I've emailed CH to ask him to move this to the relevant section otherwise I can imagine a certain person coming in and ranting on here "inappropriately"........
              Thank you I apologies if I have offended anyone by posting on the wrong bit it truly was not my intention to cause distress.

Comment

Originally posted by Gutted on
                My 16 year old has been acused of rape by his now ex girlfriend 17. It is just not in his nature he is a kind caring sole. He has become quite n withdrawn. If rear for what impact this could have on him emotionally and mentally . How am I ment to protect my son from such malicious intent? I feel helpless and unable to protect my son .
                I was falsely accused by my own wife last week.

Emotionally and mentally, I have dealt with it the first day of being released on bail by immediately necking a bottle of wine. Not advisable in your son's case. Since then I have had the support of my family, discussed it openly with them, and have relaxed over the week. Talk to solicitors who will advise you on the strengths of the case.

Either way, I have come to terms from research here that this process is a waiting game. So knuckle down and be there for your son. I wouldn't wish this torture on my worst enemy.

Comment

Don't apologise hon and don't worry. It's just that sometimes we get people in these section who don't believe that people are falsely accused, and if they do, they think it really doesn't matter and it has no effect on us.

I was worried that somebody might come in here and upset you.

Comment

Originally posted by TotalNightmare View Post
                    I was falsely accused by my own wife last week.

Emotionally and mentally, I have dealt with it the first day of being released on bail by immediately necking a bottle of wine. Not advisable in your son's case. Since then I have had the support of my family, discussed it openly with them, and have relaxed over the week. Talk to solicitors who will advise you on the strengths of the case.

Either way, I have come to terms from research here that this process is a waiting game. So knuckle down and be there for your son. I wouldn't wish this torture on my worst enemy.
                    I will always b there for him always sory to here about ur situation hope it's resolved soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
                      I've asked the moderator to move your thread from the other section.

If you are on FB (to answer the question you asked on your first post) you can send a PM to solicitor Chris Saltrese Facebook page and I can speak with you from there.
                      Thank you for your kindness il b I touch soon.

Comment

OK hon. I'll be going offline soon but most of my work is internet based so I am online most of the day. Maybe tomorrow?

Comment

Sorry to see you here.

I know you will feel helpless but your son will find your support and love invaluable during this time. My mum done an amazing job trying to keep me going even though she was suffering badly herself.

You (mums) really can be the difference in our lives at times like this.

Hope this has a speedy conclusion and you and your son can go back to living a normal life again.

Comment

hi

Originally posted by Gutted on View Post
                            My son of 16 is currently on bail for the "aledged rape" of his now ex girl friend of 17. It has shattered my world it is just not in my sons nature he is a kind caring sole. I also now know who my friends are n who rnt. My boy has become very withdrawn and distant I feel helpless and useless how could I'm I ment to protect him from someone so vindictive. I am a broken mom.
                            Sorry to have to meet you here, don't be too hard on yourself; there really isn't much you can do to protect people from attacks from behind- if you can't see them coming there's nothing you can do.

You'll find strength to be there for your son. It takes courage to post here and you've found that.

Hoping for the best for you. Stay strong!

Comment

My son was falsley accused last October, it was a terrible time so I know how you are feeling. I found this site but was to afraid to comment or start a thread but I did keep reading other people's situations and it really did help me knowing that we weren't alone going through this nightmare. My son had no bail conditions,he was 're-bailed 3 times but never had to attend the police station after 9 months he got the call from his solicitor that there was to be no further action. What a feeling that was for all of our family. The support that you are giving your son will help him even on his dark days find something positive to lift his spirit. I hope you aren't waiting too long until you can all get your lives back together and your son can move on.

Comment

Working...
                              X