Brother falsely accused of historic child abuse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cazzle18 View Post
    Brother has been formerly charged and hearing in Magistrate's set for the new year. Crown court in May-June.

We are devastated. My brother is not a monster... he's a person I've looked up to all my life. He's worked hard for what he's got - he hasn't got a bad bone in his body. What can we expect next?

Deeply sorry to hear of this.........

Angers me......... Another innocent person charged!

Remain positive.... Keep focused..........you will get through this.........

Hopefully the jury will see he is innocent.....

Regards
    A12
    Turn the pain into power. ::

Comment

Originally posted by Arsenal12 View Post
      Deeply sorry to hear of this.........

Angers me......... Another innocent person charged!

Remain positive.... Keep focused..........you will get through this.........

Hopefully the jury will see he is innocent.....

Regards
      A12
      Thankyou for your support. Has anyone on here managed to have charges dropped between being charged and going to court?x

Comment

Keep going

Thankyou for your support. Has anyone on here managed to have charges dropped between being charged and going to court?x
        Hi Cazzie

Sorry to hear your news. But please dont give up,you or your brother. I know you feel terrible from experience OH had a trail recently afeter nearly 2 years of waiting. He got unanimous NG verdict. so don't give up. This is where the fight starts. Sounds like you have a supportive family and that will help. OH case was historic too. He will need to do a timeline too build his defence. This is so,important. Any evidence you have to,dispute the liar. Times places etc, theres lots you can do. once he gets prosecution pack with actual details you will hopefully be able to,dissect it and with the help,of your legal team go through it with a fine toothcomb. He must be proactive though. Happy to PM you or have a chat as we have only recently gone through it and it is all too fresh in my mind. You can get through this, dont forget no one has actually challenged her yet she is being treated as a victim. Court is your brothers time to prove the truth. The court process although an ordeal was the time we actually got our truth. Sending you positive cibes xx

Comment

So sorry to hear this. All fingers crossed for a positive outcome
          They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

I've had access to the police statement and it is full of contradictions. The only 'witness' apart from the FA has given the police a slightly different surname (we believe he's misspelled it on purpose as he has quite a big criminal record and is wanted for various fines up and down the country).... will this make his testimony invalid ?(apart from it being littered with lies!!)

The same witness has even given the wrong address where he witnessed something happening....coincidentally, the same address that the FA has given in her testimony..... it's laughable that they've BOTH given the wrong address to the police.

There's loads more inconsistencies - apart from this incident. I don't want to give too much away as I don't know if she's doing research online. Would it be possible to inbox someone on here for advice x

Comment

we believe he's misspelled it on purpose as he has quite a big criminal record and is wanted for various fines up and down the country).... will this make his testimony invalid ?
              Don't tell the police his name is wrong. Leave that for defence counsel to spring on him. If you are able to prove that he's lied in his statement then that will all go towards making his testimony unreliable. Better he gives it than not, as if you can prove the lies as I said - and he cannot explain why he gave the wrong name, the jury will make up its own mind.

If he has previous for dishonesty that may well go before the jury as well.
              People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
                Don't tell the police his name is wrong. Leave that for defence counsel to spring on him. If you are able to prove that he's lied in his statement then that will all go towards making his testimony unreliable. Better he gives it than not, as if you can prove the lies as I said - and he cannot explain why he gave the wrong name, the jury will make up its own mind.

If he has previous for dishonesty that may well go before the jury as well.

There's lots more in the statement , the FA contradicts herself in every single paragraph. She's even got facts wrong about who lived where and when. The person who apparently 'witnessed' one of the assaults (who has since passed away)...could not have possibly done what the FA says she did.... (due to a major physical disability plus a major sensory loss)... this deceased witness 'heard' the assault. This person was so deaf, they had a light in the lounge connected to the door bell to alert them when someone was at the door. This person wouldn't have heard a nuclear bomb go off outside the residence. The FA says the assaults happened in a two storey residence.... it was actually a bungalow. The assaults took place in the 'spare bedroom' ... the bungalow had one bedroom..... There are many many other inconsistencies in the statement.....she said there was two single beds - there was one double bed. I don't know whether to laugh or cry....but, I know one thing...we're praying the FA gets prosecuted....I know the minimum prison term is two years for wasting police time and perverting the course of justice..... Our new solicitor already has a couple of barristers in mind to deal with all this. Sadly, we're not going to be able to witness the cross examination as we're told it's a closed court to protect the 'victim' (the only 'victim' in this is my brother !!!)

Comment

Closed court? I thought trials are public hearings. Is it because you are witnesses too?

Comment

Does it not depend on the age of the complainants?
                    Ours was closed court
                    They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

Closed court

OH case was marked as closed court. But on last day in judges summing up and verdict cohorts of liar came into court. Clearly expecting a guilty verdict. But got a unanimous not guilty. Sat behind me when jury came out. Keep heart. The truth will out x

Comment

Originally posted by Staystrong1 View Post
                        OH case was marked as closed court. But on last day in judges summing up and verdict cohorts of liar came into court. Clearly expecting a guilty verdict. But got a unanimous not guilty. Sat behind me when jury came out. Keep heart. The truth will out x
                        I don't honestly know why the CPS are prosecuting ..... the statement is a load of rubbish. We've been told that after the Magistrate's hearing, we'll get a full 30 or page document...is this supposedly a more detailed account? I know the FA keeps adding more 'assaults' .... she's suddenly remembered them, 3 months after the initial arrest ! I worded something wrong above too.... I meant to put that the deceased witness (in whose residence the assaults apparently took place) did not live in a 2 storey residence - it was one level (due to her disabilities). The FA has described a bedroom in so much detail ...but, it's the wrong address (and wrong bedroom) that goes with the dates the FA says (and she says she is certain about the dates the assaults happened thirty something years ago). The FA has dug herself so deep in lies it's going to be hard for her to get back out.

Comment

Because they do

I don't honestly know why the CPS are prosecuting ..... the statement is a load of rubbish. We've been told that after the Magistrate's hearing, we'll get a full 30 or page document...is this supposedly a more detailed account? I know the FA keeps adding more 'assaults' .... she's suddenly remembered them, 3 months after the initial arrest ! I worded something wrong above too.... I meant to put that the deceased witness (in whose residence the assaults apparently took place) did not live in a 2 storey residence - it was one level (due to her disabilities). The FA has described a bedroom in so much detail ...but, it's the wrong address (and wrong bedroom) that goes with the dates the FA says (and she says she is certain about the dates the assaults happened thirty something years ago). The FA has dug herself so deep in lies it's going to be hard for her to get back out.
                          Please dont lose heart. When we received prosecution pack thats when the real fight began and you dissect it all. Your defence team and you must do this. You must get factual evidence if you can please pm me if you would like and happy to,discuss what we did. OH historic case over 20 years ago and its amazing what we dug up to prove discrepancies and outright lies. Its so important for defence to,prove lies. As our barrister says and I Will never ever forget the words.' The devil,is in the detail'. How true because the only evidence at trial was ours to DISPROVE the lies. no evidence for the Prosecution other than her lies which could be disproved by real factual evidence by us. Keep strong and very happy to help if you want a chat xx

Comment

Originally posted by AmandaF View Post
                            Does it not depend on the age of the complainants?
                            Ours was closed court

That must be a Scots thing. Age of the complaints doesn't come into it here, unless it's changed and I've not heard of it. I know that trials are being heard currently where complainants are under the age of 10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Staystrong1 View Post
                              Please dont lose heart. When we received prosecution pack thats when the real fight began and you dissect it all. Your defence team and you must do this. You must get factual evidence if you can please pm me if you would like and happy to,discuss what we did. OH historic case over 20 years ago and its amazing what we dug up to prove discrepancies and outright lies. Its so important for defence to,prove lies. As our barrister says and I Will never ever forget the words.' The devil,is in the detail'. How true because the only evidence at trial was ours to DISPROVE the lies. no evidence for the Prosecution other than her lies which could be disproved by real factual evidence by us. Keep strong and very happy to help if you want a chat xx

I've inboxed you 4 messages (lol sorry) - didn't realise my characters were limited - and i've just typed nearly 13,000 characters, so have had to send in bits x

Comment

Hiya

Hi Cazzie

Have sent you a PM x

Comment

Working...
                                X