Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please respond. So depressed. Any advice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some real victims do just that to blot out the assault, but obviously stay safe with friends.

That sort of "evidence" can help to correct a false impression, as explained earlier, so keep at it. Also if she mentions anything about expecting a lot of money soon.....
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Ok thanks...

Do you know what the likliness of it going to court is? Dont they need a massive amount of evidence to take you ton ourt over something like that?

Comment

Welcome to the world of false allegations!

The only evidence needed to take these cases to court is the word of the complainant and what s/he "told" other people.

Comment

Oh god really!? So in other words its very likely going to court
          ??

Comment

I didn't say that either

I have no idea as I am not the police officer in the case. I've seen really stupid cases go to trial and other cases where I've thought "that will go to trial" and hasn't. Nobody can know at this stage.

Comment

Originally posted by Casehardened View Post
              A member who is in a similar situation posted recently that he was two years down the line and wondered what, if anything, was going to happen (can't remember his username unfortunately or I would link to his post)
              Coincidentally this member has just reposted (except of course it's six months further on now)

Here's the link to his new post:

http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...ure-or-lack-of
              'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

response

I can't offer any advice apart from keep going believe in yourself ,it will be a black space in your life ,im still trying to cope nearly 3 years down the line ,no charge or bail ,yes i get angry at times ,but thheres nothing i can do , voluntary work ,accusations have to be declared ,never listen to anyones advice who has never beem in this situation ,certainley don't look for prison life on line , i still do from time to time ,expect the worse i do ,do not take postives in not hearing ,i think this is just me

Comment

I was arrested on suspicion of and bailed, back in Oct '14, my bail has been moved 3 or 4 times since then, and is now Oct '15. fortunatly I have been informed that this is the last time the bail can be 'varied'. not sure what the score is when it's all done voluntary, but I assume and i'm sure someone will correct me if i'm wrong. but i assume, they would still be subject to CPIA regs. sorry to say friend, you may be in for a long old wait, as someone has already said.

Keeping positive, positive thoughts, does help. and if you can, work. i've found working has been a big help.
                  Last edited by Feeling Low; 11 August 2015, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Sorry to hear that mate.....I'm going through some very bad stuff too...sounds like the case against you isvery weak if they had string evidence/ suspicion they would have arrested you and released you on police bail....but my advice.....stay cool, stick to your statement, truth will come out mate...and never trust a women again..
                    Turn the pain into power. ::

Comment

Originally posted by Arsenal12 View Post
                      Sorry to hear that mate.....I'm going through some very bad stuff too...sounds like the case against you isvery weak if they had string evidence/ suspicion they would have arrested you and released you on police bail....but my advice.....stay cool, stick to your statement, truth will come out mate...and never trust a women again..

That's offensive to the ladies on here who are supporting husbands, fathers, sons who are either in prison, waiting for trial, Charge or NFA.

Comment

Our false accusers were men, women and children.
                        No one left for us to trust apart from each other
                        They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

Take heart in the fact that you haven't been arrested and are not on bail as anyone can be with an allegation of rape, and you haven't been. At least you have that.

But you are still going through the dread that we all are when someone close to us has been FA. I'm so sorry for you. There is little you can do at this point.

Comment

Hi for some reason i didnt get any notifications that anyone had replied on here recently..

I am really struggling at the moment to stay positive, i cant believe some of you have been waiting 2-3 years for a decision that is ridiculous and if you are innocent like me i really think its disgusting to ruin someones life like that!

I understand that the police have to investigate allegations but 3 leaving someone waiting 3 years is crazy. I have been waiting 2 months and its already driving me crazy ive lost so much weight. I have so much to lose, a beautiful girlfriend and a baby on the way. (I know that sounds cliche after cheating on my girlfriend but i really didnt realize what i had)

I really hope the truth comes out soon enough.

Would you say that i can take confidence in that i havnt been arrested or bailed or anything? It all seems so confusing

Comment

Originally posted by bluearmy4389
                              Hi for some reason i didnt get any notifications that anyone had replied on here recently..

I am really struggling at the moment to stay positive, i cant believe some of you have been waiting 2-3 years for a decision that is ridiculous and if you are innocent like me i really think its disgusting to ruin someones life like that!

I understand that the police have to investigate allegations but 3 leaving someone waiting 3 years is crazy. I have been waiting 2 months and its already driving me crazy ive lost so much weight. I have so much to lose, a beautiful girlfriend and a baby on the way. (I know that sounds cliche after cheating on my girlfriend but i really didnt realize what i had)

I really hope the truth comes out soon enough.

Would you say that i can take confidence in that i havnt been arrested or bailed or anything? It all seems so confusing
                              It is confusing. I cannot understand why they haven't made a decision to just drop it as you haven't been arrested, hauled in, stripped and humiliated and clothes taken, with fingerprints and house searches and your phone hasn't been taken and laptops taken, and other equipment taken you may have. You haven't been kept in a cell in total shock at what's going on and the subsequent fall out of this. And you haven't been bailed.

This is normal if someone shouts Rape, but this hasn't happened so I would take heart that they are not taking this too seriously or this is what would happen. So take some comfort in that xxx

Comment

Hi incredulous as ever thankyou for the response. I dont have anyone to talk to about it so this website is a real outlet for me..

No i havnt had any of that. In fact the first 'voluntary interview' i was supposed to attend was cancelled the morning i was supposed to go there. The police officer rang me and here exact words were ' Could you come next week as we have more important jobs to deal with and we are very busy'.... I said i wanted to get this over with and she said ' i understand you are concerned but i wouldnt worry too much we dont have enough evidence to arrest you we just want your side of the story'

So confused I told them to check there cctv and they said we have but unfortunately it doesnt cover all areas..

They girl accused me of pushing her to the floor and holding her there on a gravel floor. Surely she would have cuts and bruises if done that. Maybe they dont believe her. I hope!

Comment

Working...
                                X