Worst time off my life!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst time off my life!

Hello, this will be a long enough post but will shorten it as much as possible I guess ill just start from the beginning.

Im a 20 year old male who has been charged with the forced rape off a 15 year old girl.

I added a "suggested friend" on facebook when bored one night and she added me and we started chatting, turns out she lived local to me. after awile she asks "so how old are you?" I reply "20, u?" to which she replies "Not too bad, 16 :P"

Asks if she has a bf she says no, i then answer i dont have a gf and aint really looking one. To which she says "It's fun becuz u can do whatever and have no one stringed along"

So we chat more for abit then we asks to move the conversation over to snapchat (probably becuase snapchat chats done save )

Things heat up abit in the snapchat chat and we arrange to meet the next day for "abit off fun"

She even says "btw before we meet tommorow im on the V-Plates " i didnt know what that meant so i asked and she replies "Virgin "

I say "And your wanting to change that?" to which she says "Lets see what happens "

So we meet up the following night at 9:45 and drove to local McDonalds and got a drink each, then we drove around the town a few times. I made multiple mentions off her age (16) so she had plenty off chances to say she was actually 15 and lied about being 16!

she says that she needs to be left at her friends house at 11:30, i say no problem.
    Drive and chat for abit longer, at around 11:05 i say "Will i leave you to friends now" when driving past there estate, she says "no can stay with you till 11:30 sure"

We drive to a quite forrest car park and kiss. I ask about her "V-Plate" she says yep im a virgin haha, so i say "well wanna try anything " she AGREES 100% and she reaches for my penis and starts masturbating, then she goes to put her head down there and says "i better not boke doing this haha" to which i say "im sure youll be grand haha" So she does oral for about 1 minute. she then goes back to using her hand and i place my hand on her waistline and she says "There is a button there you know" (referring to her jeans) and i undo it, she then lifts her weight off the car seat and pulls her jeans down herself. I start to masturbate her wile she does the same to me. She says "should we make out wile doing this" so we start kissing aswell.
    (Bare in mind this is all happening in the front seats off the car)

I say "would you want to try sex since we've come this far?" she agrees so i take out my condom and start putting it on wile she says "your right you better wear that cuase im NOT GETTING PREGNANT AT 16" i laugh and say dont worry.

I squeeze between the two front seats and get into the back seat off the car, i fold the driver seat for her to get in BY HERSELF, she gets in and takes her jeans fully off. She then gets on me wile i am in a sitting position and lowers herself. She admits its sore and i say "Just go at your own pace" After a minute i suggest her to lie down which she does. And we continue to have sex this way for about 5 minutes. She then asks the time to which i get off her and reach into the front off the car and get my phone. I say "11:38" she says "**** im late for friends" i say "what about 2 more minutes" and she agrees.
    After 2 minutes she asks time again "I say 11:40" she says "we better go". I say "another minute?" she says "My friend will shout at me" I say ok, then get out off the car and dispose off condom wile she stays in back seat and puts on jeans.

I then get back in and say "well how was it" She says "sore haha". I say "yeah its like that the first time" She says "Better not hurt as much next time haha"

We then drive the short distance to friends house and are chatting on the way there, she then gets out and says "Bye, chat later".

I drive home and arrive there around 12:15. I message her on snapchat "Heya" she reads it but doesnt reply.

I go to sleep and next thing i know the doorbell rings at 3:30am and its two police officers arresting me for rape and taking my clothes, phone and car keys.

I go to police station and immediately charged for rape at the book in desk. Then taken to cell. Few hours later im taken to room to get penis swabs and pubic hair by a doctor.

Back to cell until 2pm the following day, i am then taken to speak to my solicitor for 10 minutes. She informs me the girl is infact 15 and says i held her down and raped her. She says she didnt agree to sex and as soon as i parked i immediately jumped into rear off car and dragged her between the seats and undressed her and raped her. She says she sees the time on my car dashboard and demand i take her home (obvious lie as the time on dash turns off when the car is off) She says i then left her home and drove off. Also says she didnt know if i wore a condom or not, even though she made the "not getting pregnant" comment and watched me put it on!

I am then questioned by two Detectives from the Serious crime branch. I tell them my side off the story about how my understanding she was 16 (there is evidence off this from messages atleast) and how she definately consented!

I was released on bail 2 hours later. I am only allowed into town between 6am - 18:30 to go to work and allowed no contact with the accuser. They also said they were done with my car so i was able to collect it at there compound, but they have kept my phone and clothes.

I have received death threat and phone calls to work (Company owners, manager and 2 co-workers know off my situation and fully support me )
    I have also de-activated my facebook as the same person who phoned the shop sent me messages and wrote comments under my profile picture. They have been arrested and bailed, and there wife has also been warned by the police as she shouted abuse into my shop.

This all happened last week, and i rang the detective today and she told me the girl made her formal statement yesterday. So i have to stick to my bail conditions and return to police station on September 8th to be questioned again (im guessing they will have evidence from phone this time)

Im just worried becuase it is my word against her and IM REALLY worried that she was 15 (yet to my full knowing she was 16!)

Any support/help is appreciated and if youve read this far then thanks, and sorry for making this so long but just want to include as much detail.

Record, Record, Record

Hi PK - "Welcome"-sorry that you've found your way here but I'm sure you will find the members as helpful as I have so far.

I'd like to point out that I have no legal experience whatsoever so I'm just "chewing this over with you" rather than offering specific advice.

You have indicated that you have been charged with "forced rape of a 15 year old girl" and then towards the end of your post you suggest that it is the age of the girl that is most concerning to you. I invite other members to correct me on this but I imagine that the age (and the fact that she led you to believe she was older) would only be the most critical factor if the sole allegation/charge was 'sex with an under-age person' (i.e. they "consented" but were not of an age to do so).

It seems to me from the charge that she has alleged that she did not consent to having sex. Is that what the police have told you? If so, focus squarely on gathering evidence to disprove this because (again, others please correct me if I'm wrong) this will be the more serious charge (though I imagine that the other charge will still be applied in tandem).

If you've read through the forum, you will have seen 'Rights Fighter' offering excellent advice and much of it will apply to your case - Make sure that you take screen-shots of ALL correspondence that you have had with this person - EVERYTHING - not just the things you think might be relevant. I think you should re-activate your FB account, if only to screen-shot the threats made by whoever it was that phoned your workplace. Often times, interactions between this person and her friends on FB, Twitter etc,. may give clues to her malicious intent that can be vital to your defence. Please remember that things that might seem of no use to you may well be pivotal to your legal team.

You seem to have a good recollection of the time in question and it's good that you've written it down whilst it's still fresh in your mind. You should also highlight to your legal team the times & the content of your 'Snapchat' communications - I realise these aren't saved to your phone but perhaps they are stored on their servers for a short time.

Keep posting here & ask the members questions because you'll get good advice, help and wherever possible support.

Comment

Hi and welcome to the forum,

Can you just confirm that your username is not in fact your real name. If it is it will be best for me to delete this thread and for you to re-post with a more anonymous name (this forum is open so anyone can see what you have written which may not be a good thing in view that you have already received threats)

NB if you do need to re-post it is not necessary or desirable to be quite so explicit about the details of the sexual encounter; from the viewpoint of receiving advice from members, the important facts are the age of the girl, if intercourse occurred and whether you confirmed this in your police interview (I appreciate that you felt that details of the foreplay would help to confirm that the sexual encounter was consensual)
      'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Working...
      X