Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you cope ?

Default How do you judge solicitor competence
    . Aged case reopened and our family in bits .... Never been down this road or knew how easy it was for false accusers to do this to people .. Thing is we have a good barrister (I think) albeit expensive & eating up our pension ; she did manage to get our innocent son bail... Solicitor just keeps telling us to wait : they have to prove him guilty ; not us to prove him innocent .... but I can't help feeling we should be looking for evidence to prove his innocence. Is it me ? I dont t know what to expect from the solicitor as it's usually me calling him: cps evidence not here for example but he's not chasing for it as he says it makes the look incompetent . Any view ?

Also not coping with agonising wait ; started in January when cps said lies and innuendo in front of judge , who flung him in gaol ; despite the facts that the allegation was logged 9 years ago, when he was Student & the complainant asked for it to be dropped that week 9 years ago, so case effectively closed . Can't sleep, terrified ! Son is holding up well on the surface. Father isn't great & trying not to widen the circle who know to avoid any ling term impacts to sons career and future.
    Innocentson
Working...
X