Son aged 24 falsely accused of raping his ex partner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some hope for you all falsely accused

I haven't been back on the forum since my son was actually charged a long time after his arrest due to phone evidence forensics etc taking ages to sort out. last time I posted was when we had just been given a court date for 25/1/2016 we were in so much despair on days one and two as a delay caused by the video link she was giving evidence via went down and she could not give her account! once it was heard we all knew that she told many many lies on oath but would the jury notice? luckily they did and then faced with the defense barristers evidence which including bringing a new witness into court on day 3 to prove one of the lies told on oath we finally got the verdict yesterday. after the last half an hour of the judges address to the jury they went out an in 1 hour 41 minutes (during which time we were called in twice for questions the jury wanted to clarify) we were called in for verdict. a unanimous verdict NOT GUILTY! on counts 1 2 3 and 4 to hear those words after nearly two years of hell I had a stroke 3 months after he was arrested probably stress induced as I don't drink smoke and live a very healthy lifestyle, nightmares, lack of sleep, panic attacks, anxiety and tears was just THE most amazing feeling in the world! I will look back sometimes on this forum and if I can help anyone with any advice now I have lived through the ordeal then I will try. GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL. STAY STRONG. KEEP YOUR HEADS HELD HIGH. THIS SHOULD NEVER EVER HAPPEN TO ANY FAMILY OR SINGLE PERSON MALE OR FEMALE! BUT IT DOES. WE FEEL SO BLESSED OUR ORDEAL IS OVER NOW TO FIGHT FOR ACCESS TO MY GRANDSON WHICH SHE TOOK AWAY LAST YEAR AFTER ALLEGING MY SONS NEW WIFE HAD SEXUALLY ABUSED MY GRANDSON! I think we all know what the outcome of any investigation into that will be! sigh! I am so happy I am walking on air but at the same time i am angry we had to endure all of this over one sick sick persons lies!

Comment

Fantastic news

Hi Muminturmoil

Congratulations for your son
      Your post brought tears to my eyes. I can feel your emotion. OH had trial last year same unanimous NG so i know you must be feeling euphoric. Well done for standing by your son. So pleased the truth did out and you got Unanimous NG. Look alter yourself and enjoy the rest of your lives. Xx

Comment

Thank you

thanks staystrong I know what you mean I have read through a lot of posts on here over time and always shed a tear for the ones that got the right NG outcome it was my dream back then and now it is my reality. onward and upward! son is now able to enjoy his life for the first time completely with his wife they are planning a celebratory hot air balloon ride as I said onward and upward.
        on the plus side since this started a lot of her fan club that were making threats (which escalated into death threats reported to the police) have now disowned her and we have had messages from them of apology and good wishes and they all said they caught her out in one two many lies as time went on about her allegations and when they questioned her about her inconsistencies they were cut out of her life and she started a hate campaign against them too!
        now she has about 5 friends left in the world that are still team loser but they will also realize in time what she really is because she will never change. she actually had the gall to still call me mum during her cross examination. saying yes he asked me to get up because we were going to mums that day so she could dye my hair. it made me feel sick! yes I was like the mum she never had but wanted and I loved her dearly and that hurts even now. but she tried to destroy the family that loved her unconditionally so she could run off into the sunset with her new fella without having people saying she was a bad person because she knew everyone loves my son he is such a gentle soul. YAY!! for justice!!
        I will also never ever forget the hard work and dedication from our legal team. they were flawlessly thorough! GOD BLESS THEM ALL!

Comment

Fab news! Well done! Who was the sol and barrister?

People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

solicitor was John mohammed of bedworth and the barrister I only knew as charles a very nice irish chap who is a criminal defence barrister in coventry

Comment

Originally posted by muminturmoil View Post
              thanks staystrong I know what you mean I have read through a lot of posts on here over time and always shed a tear for the ones that got the right NG outcome it was my dream back then and now it is my reality. onward and upward! son is now able to enjoy his life for the first time completely with his wife they are planning a celebratory hot air balloon ride as I said onward and upward.
              on the plus side since this started a lot of her fan club that were making threats (which escalated into death threats reported to the police) have now disowned her and we have had messages from them of apology and good wishes and they all said they caught her out in one two many lies as time went on about her allegations and when they questioned her about her inconsistencies they were cut out of her life and she started a hate campaign against them too!
              now she has about 5 friends left in the world that are still team loser but they will also realize in time what she really is because she will never change. she actually had the gall to still call me mum during her cross examination. saying yes he asked me to get up because we were going to mums that day so she could dye my hair. it made me feel sick! yes I was like the mum she never had but wanted and I loved her dearly and that hurts even now. but she tried to destroy the family that loved her unconditionally so she could run off into the sunset with her new fella without having people saying she was a bad person because she knew everyone loves my son he is such a gentle soul. YAY!! for justice!!
              I will also never ever forget the hard work and dedication from our legal team. they were flawlessly thorough! GOD BLESS THEM ALL!
              This is just such good news and great encouragement for others suffering on the forum.
              You can get back to normality now. OH solicitor and barrister were fantastic too, same flawless and so well prepared. Im so,glad her lies were exposed in court. Its only when the case unfolds at court that your son would have had his say and the truth finally outs. Its a high cost to you all, it was nearly 2 years for us too. It will take a while for it to sink in. Just waking up and it Not hanging over your heads is a great feeling. Love the Hot air balloon what a fabulous idea. Just so,pleased for you all xx
              Last edited by Staystrong1; 29 January 2016, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by muminturmoil View Post
                solicitor was John mohammed of bedworth and the barrister I only knew as charles a very nice irish chap who is a criminal defence barrister in coventry

I would be very grateful if you would find their details online so they can be added to "recommended" lists. Even if it is only the link to the sols practice and the barrister's name and Chambers
                People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Yay Another NG so so brilliant! I also love the hot air balloon ride hope they enjoy it, they deserve it! So sorry someone who was like a daughter to you did that to you :/ must be very painful.
                  Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

Brilliants news, well done for surviving the ordeal!
                    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Fantastic news........... So pleased for you all.

Hot air balloon sounds like a great celebration event.

Thank you for the update on the events. So much tax payers money being spent when the lies were apparent right from the start.

Wishing you all the best.

Comment

So lovely to hear a positive outcome!
                        Brilliant!

All the very best for the future
                        YoH

Comment

Fantastic news !
                          I've only just read through all your posts before reaching the conclusion and in tears all through as it re surfaced all the memories and emotional turmoil of my own sons case.
                          So it was even more fantastic to get to the NG update ....

We got the same unanimous NG (in December ) & still elated but also lingering bitterness about the whole process ; hopefully it will fade in time for us and you & your family.

Congratulations, well done on your successful fight and awesome support !

Live life to the full
                          And a fruit bowl full of these beauties
                          Innocentson

Comment

Working...
                          X