Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with CCRC

Hello world

i have been Fighting my fathers case since i was 13. we have been Fighting it for 9 years now

My sister claim he abused her. even On occasions were myself and others where present
    after looking over my dads case During hes last appeal to the CCRC we proved there were several inconsistencies in her statement and she had a friend witness (her Main witness) whose statement didn't match hers.

The Collage Described Her as keen to please.

we Linked this to Her 1 and second Statement where she changes what she is saying to match what the Police officer was saying this is clear though out both statements

This along with recording between my self and her (which i wont go into) were used as a submission to the CCRC the result to which was "not enough evidence"

we have appeal they decision but have failed where can we go now. and who can we contact.

I am at a stage where i don't know who i can trust and who i can turn to.

On behalf of my father i thank you for reading and Any help you can offer

Unless you have fresh evidence after all this time, it will be very, very difficult to appeal this one.

The Court of Appeal won't entertain mis-directions or missed directions by the judge in his summing after so long.

Either you need fresh evidence that would not be available at the time of trial or evidence that the police hid/covered up helpful evidence that would have exonerated your dad.

The CCRC usually obtain the whole of the police/prosecution files and if there was anything in there, they should/would have made use of anything in there that did not follow procedure.

Unfortunately in some cases, the CCRC failed to do that, but since those cases they appear to have become more vigilant.
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Working...
    X