Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought I was coping

Hi

I thought I was just about coping to try and get by day by day but yesterday hit me like a ton of bricks. I went to work as normal but within an hour I was being taken from work in an ambulance with chest pains, headache, nausea, dizziness pins and needles couldn't breathe I've never been so scared and the only person I wanted there couldn't be because of lies and a justice system that sucks. I'm out now but I'm scared it will happen again and I'm all the boys have at the moment and I'm the bill payer. I'm scared. I'm really trying to be strong for everyone but this has frightened me. I'm sorry for going on but this forum is my only vent and has people who understand what I'm going through. Thanks for listening. I'm going to my doctor this afternoon.

I have suffered panic attacks in the past, but none as bad as what you have described. I cant imagine what you are going through, but just wanted to say that I am thinking of you

Comment

Hi

I've been there and done that. I lost lots of weight and stupidly i thought that i was somehow sharing my partners pain by hurting myself. I even spoke to the police about the anxiety attacks we were getting but they didnt care. Thats when i decided to put my energy into my kids and enjoying trips away. It really did help

Anyway sending you calm thoughts x x
      'God gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers'

Comment

Hope you are okay now!

Everyone is entitled to those days where they can't cope, would be amazed if you didn't!

Sending calming thoughts and I hope you feel better soon, even if it is just for a time.

Comment

I hope you're feeling better now- I was prescribed propanalol which did help . It's to be expected unfortunately and I tend to agree with that quote- something along the lines of depression etc is not a sign of weakness- it's a sign that we have been strong for too long.
          They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

Working...
          X