No announcement yet.

Our world is upside down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He has been requested to attend another interview on Monday morning to confirm dates and ask for permission to have his medical records

Comment

• Originally posted by heartbreaking View Post
      He has been requested to attend another interview on Monday morning to confirm dates and ask for permission to have his medical records
      That must be bitterly disappointing for you heartbreaking, but I hope you can stay strong.

Have they given you/your OH any clue as to why they might require his medical records? I can't imagine that they would contain any pertinent information whatsoever.

And as far as "confirming dates" are concerned, I assume that this means the dates the alleged incidents supposedly took place?

If so, and I invite RF or CH to correct me, I suggest he simply listens to the dates that the FA has specified and say nothing in response, because I have seen many threads on here that say that when they were told the dates in their interviews, they were relieved as they were able to say that there was no way that anything could have happened on those dates because...(insert a reason).

Having done that, the police then go back to the FA and tell them and they say 'Oh yes, I must've mixed the dates up....it was actually (insert a date)'. And so this line of defence is effectively forfeit.

In short, if the dates can be disputed, don't dispute them in the interview.

Sending you strength. TBG1.
      Last edited by TBG1; 21 August 2015, 04:24 PM.

Comment

• We have an idea why they want the records.his time line seems rather tight to me so I dunno. It just drags all emotions back up.

Comment

• Will be with you in spirit!

Originally posted by heartbreaking View Post
          We have an idea why they want the records.his time line seems rather tight to me so I dunno. It just drags all emotions back up.
          Just to say we are with you in spirit tomorrow.
          Keep calm and remember to not give too much away at this stage.
          Make sure you have the solicitor with him as he doesn't have to answer anything that he has already answered in previous interview.
          Whatever happens stay positive.
          Each step in this nightmare is a step closer to resolution!
          Best wishes to you both
          YoH

Comment

• YoH you really are fab at supporting people despite going through your own "years of hell". Well done you!

People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

• Just to say will be thinking about you tomorrow. It's time you were able to get on with your lives.Let us know how you get on

Hugs
              They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

• Thank you I hope and pray he can go in and counter act everything they say with a date or a time.
                Years of hell has been a star. We swapped numeracy and is a great support x

Comment

• Thinking of you both... Sending positive thoughts and virtual hugs

Comment

• The interview was only 25 mins max. I don't know what to make of that. My partner asked about him leaving school and his jobs.
                    They requested permission to look at his hospital notes.

Still no charge no arrest.

Comment

• And so it drags on for you- sorry to hear that.

Seems like a strange interview to me

Comment

• The cps have given the office investigating two weeks then her findings have to be sent off.
                        Either they are trying to piece together a time line or there's something else.

However the dates have changed.

Comment

• Originally posted by heartbreaking View Post
                          The cps have given the office investigating two weeks then her findings have to be sent off.
                          Either they are trying to piece together a time line or there's something else.

However the dates have changed.
                          Well done for getting through it today!
                          Keep positive, he still not been arrested.
                          One step closer to an end to this awful nightmare.
                          Keep strong.
                          Big hugs

Comment

• We are really struggling today..We've kinda thought they want the date off his medical records to pin point a time line so he can be charged. I don't feel like it will ever end

Comment

• I don't know what to say- except it will end one day. We're all with you.

Comment

• Can you not say " oh its all ok he will gt nfa'ed tomorrow and you can have your life back" lol PLEASE. .... lots of love to you all xxx

Comment

Working...
                                X