Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trial today

Morning all,

The trial starts today over these completely fake alligations lies!

I shall keep you all up to date as much as possible we have 3 days set aside.

Wish us luck!
    KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. SCREEN SHOT EVERYTHING.

Very best wishes for today to both of you!
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Oh goodness. Thinking of you all. Don't forget the Facebook support page too hon x
      People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Very best of luck to you. I'm hoping my nightmare doesn't go that far, but it's out of my hands of course.

Comment

Best wishes for today hope all goes well.be thinking of you.

Comment

Best of luck today.

Comment

Thank you for your kind wishes.

Well we got there in time....just.

Day 1 done 2 more to go. Today we watched the ABE of the "vulnerable" witnesses and they got cross examined. Went really well they fell over themselves with their lies and the judge let our team have 50 min cross examination with the main one!

We all left smiling which was nice but we are not out of the woods yet! Tomorrow sees his ex wife being cross examined which im sure will be interesting.

Two days and this will all be over. I will update as we go along but of course can not discuss to many details until its over, but i will say our barrister is brilliant. Intelligent and appears to be good at his job.

I just can't help thinking I want to help all those falsely accused you are not alone and we can get through this. I want to change the law or do something to help the real victims of this hateful situation....ok starting to go off on a tangent I am very tired.

Update soon xxxx

Comment

best of luck

I do hope your nightmare will come to an end. My heart goes with all innocent people that have to go through such a hard period.I do hope truth will come out.

Comment

Glad to hear you've had a positive first day, best of luck for the rest of the week. Hold your heads high and fight on.
                  The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

St Augustine

Comment

good

Originally posted by bakedbeans View Post
                    Thank you for your kind wishes.

Well we got there in time....just.

Day 1 done 2 more to go. Today we watched the ABE of the "vulnerable" witnesses and they got cross examined. Went really well they fell over themselves with their lies and the judge let our team have 50 min cross examination with the main one!

We all left smiling which was nice but we are not out of the woods yet! Tomorrow sees his ex wife being cross examined which im sure will be interesting.

Two days and this will all be over. I will update as we go along but of course can not discuss to many details until its over, but i will say our barrister is brilliant. Intelligent and appears to be good at his job.

I just can't help thinking I want to help all those falsely accused you are not alone and we can get through this. I want to change the law or do something to help the real victims of this hateful situation....ok starting to go off on a tangent I am very tired.

Update soon xxxx
                    Glad to hear it went well today, let's hope it carries on like that for the rest of the proceedings!

Comment

day 2

Looking forward to hear about day 2 in court. I really hope it went well

Comment

Good luck for day 2.

Comment

Day 2 went as well as could be expected. The ex wife was a total nightmere but my partner did well with being cross examined hes holding up rather well tbh. I on the other hand am frightened and cant tell him how scared i am as i have to be strong for him.

the summery from both council done and judge just needs to finish his summing up in the morning then the jury go away and decide.

We are very confident that 2 counts will be found not guilty but one of the charges is iffy on. We have done all we can i cant imagine being separated from my man, if he had done it i would stick by him but not care if he went inside as that would be his punishment but knowing full well that he did not do anything i feel sick about tomorrow but just 1 more day.

tell me i can do this!

Comment

You've come this far so you CAN do this!
                            People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Hope you get some really good news tomorrow so you both can get on with your lives. Will be thinking about you. Just 1 more day to get through and hopefully this nightmare be over for you. Your doing great my 3 day trial starts mid nov. Like rights fighter says you come this far and yes you can do this. Were all praying for a positive outcome.

Comment

Working...
                              X