Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my friend accused please help

Hi everyone,
    Im new here today. I've just been informed that my daughters ex partner of 5 yrs is being accused of rape by his girlfriend of 2 yrs whom has just left him after cheating on him for a year. I know this man and do not believe he would do such a thing. He has 3 beautiful daughters who live with him. He was arrested yesterday and has been bailed today. Im so distressed. Any advice would be helpful. Xxx

Originally posted by cookiepatch67 View Post
    Hi everyone,
    Im new here today. I've just been informed that my daughters ex partner of 5 yrs is being accused of rape by his girlfriend of 2 yrs whom has just left him after cheating on him for a year. I know this man and do not believe he would do such a thing. He has 3 beautiful daughters who live with him. He was arrested yesterday and has been bailed today. Im so distressed. Any advice would be helpful. Xxx
    think at this stage the best thing you can do is offer him your support. Assuming he is open to discussing with you, he will need a lot of positivity and care. Sounds like you don't know all the background yet but assuming that he will be fighting this allegation, it's probably the most stressful and difficult moment of his life. Depending on how he is coping (mentally) you may want to encourage him to see his GP.

Comment

hi

Originally posted by cookiepatch67 View Post
      Hi everyone,
      Sorry to hear this. Everyone I've told of the accusation raised against me just laughs when I tell them and just say "You'd never do a thing like that". Shame the police don't know it.

It's quite a shock when it happens, I've found it is AMAZING the effect a few kind words and people standing by me has had. Just do the best you can and be there if needed, there's always advice to be had here, stay in touch

Comment

Working...
      X