Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Accused of Historic Sexual Abuse (circa 12 years)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks so much everyone. Really didn't think I would have been so happy to see Dancing Bananas!

The April fools joke was, that my solicitor had good and bad news. Good news was the CPS had made a decision, bad news was a fabricated charge (I won't say what as I can't believe he said it). Then I practically broke down, to his reply being - "mate, what day is it?". As you can imagine, my emotions were everywhere after that point.

Fact of the matter, insofficient evidence (because nothing bloody happened) and his bad character. The CPS understood the seriousness of the charge and they thought that they would not secure a conviction at trial. Considering all this, last nights sleep was really bad. Hope that gets better!

TBG1, when I first read your story and then gave mine, I was convinced our outcomes would be the same - I'm praying buddy!

Take care all,

AI x

Comment

Originally posted by Absolute_Innocent View Post
      Hey Guys,

A few hours ago I got off the phone to my solicitor. After a terrible April fools joke (and this was after 12 o'clock), he finally gave me the news that there would be No Further Action... Took a while to sink in... Then he said "it's been NFA'd mate".

I can't tell you how that feels, the emotions but also the feeling of "is that it?", "where is my justice?". But, it's an NFA and that is good enough for me!

Its been an odd 15 months, but you guys have been with me every step of the way... I thank you all. Even if you've just been reading and not commenting - it just feels good that someone is listening.

I want to stay as active as I can, but for now... I'm off shopping and then out partying! I wish you all the right outcome, and I really do love you all! You will get through this!

Much love!

AI xx
      wow, i would be murdering the solicitor..... not something to joke about!!!!honestly, i think police shouldn't make decision on this week. we thought ours as an april fools as well!!!!!! but big congratulations!!!!

is that enough banan's......... just in case.....
      "Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Comment

Excellent news and what a day to get it, If there was any justice the police would tell FA they didn't believe them BARE MINIMUM. That being said you FA has not won and I am so so happy for you!!!!
        Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

Great news, having read your threads it sounded like a load of rubbish against you, just awful you have had to wait so long for this but well deserved x

Comment

Fantastic news!!!
            'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Exellent I'm so pleased for you, now take things easy for a while I'm sure it will take some time to sink in, but well done.

Comment

Working...
              X