Bail coming up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bail coming up

My bail coming up soon and I have not heard anything from the police is that a bad sign

hi

Originally posted by Potnoodle View Post
    My bail coming up soon and I have not heard anything from the police is that a bad sign
    Don't think so. My solicitor told me that the police may be in a position to advise him what action they are going to take about a fortnight before my bail, but I've heard from one person on this forum that a letter arrived at the home with an nfa descision one day before he was supposed to attend the bail session. A falsely accused friend of mine had a phone call after @6 months- nfa, he'd heard nothing for about 4 months. Don't be dispirited, no news doesn't neccessarily mean bad news!
    Stay strong!
    J

Comment

Through our own experience and reading the experiences of others on here. There is no point in trying to second guess anything. We constantly dissected everything but this was very draining and unproductive. The feeling of being powerless is awful, and consequently we found it impossible to refrain from thinking things over.

Our original sol told us that generally the police notify solicitor on the day before bail date if a charge decision had been made. This is so that the sol. can make arrangements to attend. However, when my partner was charged, he only found this out on the day of his bail date!

I hope you receive good news shortly.

Comment

Working...
      X