• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The darkest hour is before the dawn....
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Originally posted by WhyUs View Post
      So, here it is NYE. Really not sure how I feel about this. Like most days I have been awake for hours just thinking and feeling helpless. Thinking that I wish I knew what the next year holds for us and how these lies have shattered our dreams ... helpless because no matter how sad, low, angry I am feeling, my husband must be feeling 100 times worse and there is nothing I can do except stay strong and be there for him.

This time last year we were looking forward to seeing the new year in knowing that it held excitement and new beginnings .. we never envisaged that it would end like this, fighting for our lives. All I know is that I am scared of 2015, of what we have to go through, but there is a small amount of hope inside me ... hope that this time next year we will be celebrating and able to get our lives back on track
      Hi. I just wanted to say hello, and that I hope you're ok? As ok as you can be!
      I have had a lovely weekend with family and friends and for a bit I forgot about all this, but it never goes away conpletely. Your story is so similar to ours and trying to stay strong for my husband is starting to take its toll. I'm sure you're finding the same.
      He hasn't yet been charged and in still clinging to the hope that he won't be, but I know you're a bit further down the line. I'm so sorry that you're now going to court but think of this as an opportunity to tell his side of the story and I'm sure justice will prevail. The truth will come out. Keep positive and try and take time to enjoy yourselves once in a while. It can't do any harm!
      Anyway, stay strong. We must all help each other out.
      I've never wished more for dancing bananas in my life!!!

Comment

Hi YearsOfHell

yes we are good ... this monster of a truck is rolling on and we are now a lot closer to the end. The trial is due to start in the Summer, and we have come to terms with it and are fighting all the way. Being able to rip great big holes in statements is lovely feeling and keeps the hope going that all will be ok. We have been able to enjoy ourselves form time to time, there is no way we would let the little liar take that away from us.

I hope that you get an NFA and don't have to go through all of this. Its hard trying to be strong all the time, and I will admit it gets to me at times. I think the fear of not knowing is the worse. If there is anything I can do to help, or any advice that you need, just let me know

Comment

Hi

Really sorry to hear your going through this torture. My partner hasn't been charged yet but it feels like our lives had ended the day he was arrested. We just say around feeling completely hopless not being able to have a life at all. Then one day a dear friend of mine told me to do things - get a holiday- go shopping - do the things we used to do as a family cos later if the worst did happen then we would regret not making good memories in the time you were together.

Wish you all the luck in the world x x
          'God gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers'

Comment

Working...
          X