help feel so low right now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help feel so low right now

not feeling good at the moment me and a friend have been accused of rape and we really didn't rape this girl it was consensual, it started I was talking to this girl online we ended up meeting and one thing led to another etc but I had a girlfriend and after that night with the girl I text her saying I cant do this I have a girlfriend and a child on the way, {I know I shouldn't of cheated I feel so bad about that too} anyway she never messaged me back few weeks later me and my friend went out to the pub had a few beers etc then me and that girl start texting again then calling eachother and she invites me and my friend to hers for a drink so we went got a few beers and we were all just chilling chatting watching tv then the girl disappeared for a while so I went to find her to see if she was ok she was in the bedroom I asked if she was ok she said yes so I went back into the lounge to my friend she followed shortly after, a while later she got up and walked out again and asked me to go with her I followed her into the bedroom and one thing led to another my mate came looking for us he found us I told him to get out but she said it was ok then started giving him oral sex I then finished and left them alone as I went into the bathroom to clean myself I then walked back into the bedroom to play my mate up because we had a few drinks and I was in a silly mode so I got my phone out and pressed record only for a laugh she told me to get out (giggling) so eventually I did then deleted the video my friend followed shortly we then told her we was leaving to go to the shop but we didn't return because I had work on the night and needed some sleep and didn't realise how late it was till I was outside she never text me again 3 weeks later my manager at work said the police had been to see me a week ago, so the day he told me I went to the police station to see what they wanted me for, my friend was with me to because we was going to go out for the day and decided to pop to the station to see what they wanted me for next thing ive been arrested for rape and so has my friend stuck in a cell for 8hours questioned etc and let out on bail for 6 weeks had our phones took of us houses searched because apparently we took her mobile phone too, any advise don't know what to do. so scared.

Hi and welcome to the forum,

Sorry to read of your story, in truth you and your friend have not treated this girl very well but this does not excuse her making a false allegation.

What I see as a positive is that you and your friend were together practically the whole time; on the assumption you were interviewed separately and gave the same account of what happened, then this will corroborate your version of the incident rather than what the girl alleges.

Have a look at this link for some general advice:

http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...at-happens-now
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Working...
    X