Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To send a private message:

http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/f...ivate_messages
    Last edited by Boys don't cry; 4 September 2014, 08:23 AM.
    Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

Thanks it still don't let me ATM maybe I ain't been on long enough :-(

Comment

It takes ten days to become a full member.

I hope you are feeling better this morning.
        I read that you have been to the Gp and I suppose you do work.
        As OMG said your solicitor can't help you a lot unless you get charged.
        You have the support of your parents which is important especially psychologically and are already doing well by collecting some evidence.

Keep faith!
        Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

Yeah I do work which helps take your mind if things :-)
          And it's getting a little less harder with every day that passes
          Its just the fact nothing makes sense anymore and there's no way of making sense of this situation
          My parents are amazing and help me so much as they can but it must be so hard on them too :-)
          Evidence wise all I've got is to prove we have always had a good relationship and been a close family up untill recently but to me I dunno I just feel like is that solid and question everything :-(

Comment

As long as you know you are innocent days will become easier until the next bail date.

You have pictures of your brother and yourself together which can be in my personal opinion reliable evidence.
            In case you get charged (and I do not hope ), material evidence can make a difference infront of a jury.
            You must have friends in common and family members who could testify in your favour...

Try to keep busy and get on with your life as much as you can.
            When you have spare time and think too much about it,use it wisely and try to find not "why" but other pictures or letters,emails,notes,texts...
            You can even ask your parents as they must have clues as well.
            Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

:-)
              Yeah I do throughout the years too from when he said it happened up untill this year when he came to my wedding !!

Cards from when I went to Iraq and stuff like that

Favours and all sorts text wise and asking to go for meals

None of us have any real idea, jealousy I always got the attention I dunno his always suffered with his head too so don't know if that's why, there's just random things that don't add up

But we are all sticking together and that give me the strength I need just need to turn my brain off tbh !!

Yeah family members too :-)

Thanks for making my realise this :-)

Comment

And in your opinion when will they interview my mom and dad surely they have to because they were apparently there when all this was supposedly happening

Comment

Unfortunately I cannot answer this question.

The police may or may not interview your parents and if they do you wouldn't be allowed to talk to them about this as it is a criminal investigation.
                  Just remember that they (your parents) are on your side and whatever they say can only be positive for you.

At the moment it is your brother's word against yours.
                  Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

Hi

Sorry to hear the torment you are going through, i understand how hard it is to try and switch off, sometimes it is impossible.

Regarding whether they will interview your parents, it seems so obvious that they should seeing as though this supposedly happened when they were present. Unfortunately the police often do not look at both sides of these cases as everyone presumes ( before they are caught up in the nightmare of a false allegation) I presented myself at the police station when my husband was interviewed as I too was present when the supposed offences had happened. They chatted to me briefly in the reception area but would not interview me or take a statement !

My parents were also willing to be interviewed by police but never were.

You are already doing a lot to build your case should you need to defend yourself in court which hopefully will not happen. Your parents would be able to give statements to your solicitor if you were charged and would be very powerful defence witnesses in court.

I think you will be able to send pms within the next 24 hrs and get additional support.

Best wishes
                    The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

St Augustine

Comment

Thank you all so much :-)

Comment

I just hope the police can see how ridiculous this all is

Comment

Just to let you all know better day today feel more confident in myself
                          And this fight !!

Comment

Hi No_One - it's great that you're feeling more positive to-day. Our emotions go up and down even when we're not going through the trauma's of a FA. Lot's of us have described this experience as an "Emotional Rollercoaster." I found it helpful to keep a diary of positive feelings with dates and how I felt and what I did. Then on down days I would read what I had written to remind myself that I did have positive days and what I did on them.
                            "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

That's a brilliant idea thank you for that :-)

Yeah it is a roller coaster up and down but never level never quite feel u
                              That's the most scary aspect about it the fear of loosing yourself :-(

Comment

Another good day today went through everything I've write down since the arrest,
                                And have managed to write a page and a half of possible motives
                                Which has given me a much clearer picture of things,

Don't know what to do with them but it has defernatly helped clear my head !!

So this fight no matter how tough how long or how hard I'm gonna carry on till the last bell I've got to for my wife and family I will not loose the people that mean so much to me :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X