False Rape.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by safedave View Post
    So, whats everyones thoughts on this, my FA chose to be in a place she knew I was at a time she thought I was there, despite not liking the place in question, all while I am on bail for raping her..........Should I inform the OIC ? doesnt this udermin the whole thing ?

Pointless informing the OIC, she would just claim it was coincidence (as it is impossible to prove someone has/has not viewed the social media in question, unless they post or 'like')

However I would be very tempted to wind her up by posting up details of further (fictitious) lovely days out that you are going to have with your partner, preferably some distance away
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

[QUOTE=

However I would be very tempted to wind her up by posting up details of further (fictitious) lovely days out that you are going to have with your partner, preferably some distance away[/QUOTE]

I like that idea
      The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

St Augustine

Comment

Originally posted by Casehardened View Post
        However I would be very tempted to wind her up by posting up details of further (fictitious) lovely days out that you are going to have with your partner, preferably some distance away
        absolutely brill idea CH
        "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Brilliant idea, it shows the level of nutter im having to deal with though doesn it?

Comment

The OIC just called, a point to note is that my FA has been "digging" for mine and my wifes address.....not sure why my FA would do that if im such a nasty vile rapist.

Also the OIC said "It might not even go to CPS"

I'd love to know everyones thoughts on these comments ?

Comment

First, it does sound very strange she wants to know where you live. What for?

Secondly i dont want to disappoint you but dont get your hopes too high about the case being dropped. Rebail doesn't indicate one thing or another and so does the word of a police officer. Of course it is possible to be dropped, but im not sure if its likely as you have a custody case going on to which it will be essential to prove you are not a threat to them. If they are dropped the custody case won't be able to be solved as social services can always hold the allegations against you even if you're nfa'd

Comment

She wants my address because she's a lunatic stalking false allegation making controlling woman.

Just like she turned up to a family day out 200 miles away on the very same day that I did. She wanted to see me that day to control me by saying "I'm here your not allowed your on bail you have to go home"

She isn't over me, she wants to punish me for having the balls to leave her and now she's made the fa she wants my address to have that control and power over me once again.

I just hope the police can see what she is doing and what she's like.

Comment

Need urgent advice please.

Just had a call from the OIC , I have to go in , in a couple of days to "Answer more questions" as my ex's family have all made statments !!!!

Quite what they can say about an alledged (read LIE) rape in the bedroom is beyond me, although I suspect it'll be about telling lies of my charitcture

The REAL worry here for me though is that Im not being questioned by the OIC , a DC, but instead by a DCI.....does this suggest anything ?

Comment

It would be a good idea to ask for a private consultation with your solicitor at the police station just before the interview commences.

They may be able to get prior disclosure from the interviewing officers to see what the line of questioning is likely to be.
                    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

It would be a good idea to ask for a private consultation with your solicitor at the police station just before the interview commences.

They may be able to get prior disclosure from the interviewing officers to see what the line of questioning is likely to be.
                      Don't have one as I have not been charged and im registered disabled and don't work so cant afford one.

Comment

Hi if you are disabled you are what they call a vulnerable person i think and you have a right to have a solicitor present. I think everybody who is being questioned as a suspect has. I suppose as you cant pay privately this will be your former police station representative, you should contact th and ask them if they can help you or at least tell you whats going to happen.

Comment

Dont worry about not having a solicitor yet, i think what casehardened says is that you will be given one just before the interview.

Comment

is there anyway of arranging one to attend at the same time as me, as opposed to being sat there for a couple of hours waiting for one ?

Comment

Arranged a solictor for the next round of questions "what a utter crock of **** this is" was the reply when he was given my account and that of my FA'er .

Is there finally some light in whats been a DARK few months.

Comment

Originally posted by safedave View Post
                                Arranged a solictor for the next round of questions "what a utter crock of **** this is" was the reply when he was given my account and that of my FA'er .

Is there finally some light in whats been a DARK few months.
                                Just when I thought there was light... I have been re arrested and held for another 5 hours because my fa has now made up another lie. My solicitor advised against a no comment interview and told me to blow it out of the water... So I did and I think in pretty spectacular style..... Doesn't make it any easier at all and now I've a new bail date, after xmas , these lies are just about keeping me away from my kids, it's going to crush me as it'll be my first xmas without them.

Comment

Working...
                                X