Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been falsely accused of rape

Hi,

I am new here but have been looking at this since i was bailed for the 1st time in May. So here is the story on 13 May 2014 my current girlfriend who was living with me at the time has accused me of raping her which is not true i will explain what happened below.

The night before which was the 12 she was staying at her mums and we were talking on facebook we were talking at the time about sex and i told her i was horney she reply back well you have to wait til tomorrow or have a wank i ll not goingin to detail on the convo but the last think i said in the convo as we were talking about sex and that was when she got home the next day i was gonna rip her clothes off her and **** her hard.

Due the day i was checking to see if she had seen the last message because the convo was late at night but she hadn't seen it so i decide not to act on my last comment because she had not seen it and she didn't see it til she got home and even then she had be in our home for about 20 mins. When she did see it she said oh i see your not got gonna do what you said at which point i went to the bathroom and then came back and said yea i would and so as promised i started to remove here clothes she was on her phone at the time.

At this point she said she wasn't in the mood but like we have done in the past we try to get the other in the mood (this has happen in the past on both sides) she rolled on to her belly which at this point i removed her pants and underwear, i then started to play with her and she had become wet and so i decide like i m sure everyone does to insert my fingers once i had done this i pulled her to the edge of the bed, and rolled her on to her back (little effort was need for this once she knew which way i was gonna go she rolled herself).

Once on her back i then insert my self at which point she would have normally made noise of pleasure but she hadn't done at which point i noticed she was she on her phone i said then you really aren't in the mood are you and she replied back no can you take yourself out of me, at which point i didn't, like to note at this i didn't keep going to i finished, i never came in her.

After she asked me to remove my self from i i got dressed at this point i asked if there was someone else she said no she just wasn't in the mood to have sex with me or anyone, at this point i went to the bathroom when i came back out about 5 mins later she was sat on the bed still half naked texting on her phone.

About 10/15 mins had passed when she got up she put the oven on and started to cook dinner, while the food was cooking she got in the shower, i was at my pc at this time. She was in the shower about 15 mins which was normal. When she got out she dyed her self and then got in to her onesy. A lil time after she dished dinner up and we sit and ate it. We had a disagreement and she said she had been txting her friend, and she was gonna stay with her as she wasn't sure if she want to be with me anymore. I said ok i was fine with this (in my head i had a feeling she was cheating and i could do with the time to clear my head about it) i asked what time her mate would be round to get her and she said 2000.

At 2015 her friend still hadn't arrived and so she asked me if we could watch holby city on my pc i agreed and so we watched it. I asked about her friend and she said they were running later. At about 2030 or so there was a knock at the door i said that might be her friend and so she went to the door. At this point she looked at me and then went outside and then 2 police officers came in to my house, at 2100 they arrested me for rape.

16 hrs later i was bail with no charge but they had removed my PC, memory sticks, and my mobile phone. I had to return to the station on the 25 June @ 9am, but they called me at 0800 on the 25 June and said no need to come to the station as they would bail me again and i would get a letter with the new bail date and time, which i got. I have to go back on 24 July @ 1400.

Sorry for the wall of text and any spelling errors or bad grammer am writing this on a ipad as i dont have my PC atm

Thanks

This sounds very complicated. You both may agree on the events of the evening but interpret them differently. What I mean is that you saw your actions as 'getting her in the mood' and both of you have done so before so you thought it was normal for you both.

She may see it as 'she said No' and this time, at least, she meant 'no' but you went ahead anyway.

I'm sorry to sound discouraging but you may well need a very good solicitor.

Comment

Working...
    X