Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do!

Hi

The cops have attempted to obtain my signature on a bail check. On some bail checks threatened my family. They even made up all sorts on bail visits. I wrote a letter of complaint against why they wanted a signature. I received a letter many months later claiming that no such visit took place, no officers with the badge numbers exist, etc.

I have everything on CCTV! They know I have cameras but they dont know where they all are etc.

I am actually scared.

Any views? is this normal?

sounds very strange indeed....worth running it past your solicitor I suggest
    "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Originally posted by myhome View Post
      sounds very strange indeed....worth running it past your solicitor I suggest
      Hi

I have passed info on. I knew there was a rat when the officer was very nervous insisting I sign a document in their hand. I thought it was a made up confession so I backed away.

Comment

Originally posted by Rik View Post
        Hi

The cops have attempted to obtain my signature on a bail check. On some bail checks threatened my family. They even made up all sorts on bail visits. I wrote a letter of complaint against why they wanted a signature. I received a letter many months later claiming that no such visit took place, no officers with the badge numbers exist, etc.

I have everything on CCTV! They know I have cameras but they dont know where they all are etc.

I am actually scared.

Any views? is this normal?

Are you saying that you answered bail in your own property?? Or do you mean they have come to check you are where you are supposed to be? If it is the latter that's a bit odd.

If you are asked to sign anything at all, you must ALWAYS insist on reading it first to check what it is. If you feel if might be a confession than insist on a solicitor being present to advise you.
        People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Hi

Wasn't it normal for the cops to come to the house to make sure I was in...even at all sorts of hours. They would ask if I was there.

So this is not normal?
          Last edited by Rik; 9 June 2014, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Rik

On my initial reading of your first post I wondered if you were not in the UK.

Can you confirm your country of residence?

If it's not the UK please be aware that this is a UK based forum, and the law and practice is different here to other jurisdictions.

If I've got it wrong, I apologise!

Comment

Originally posted by the advocate View Post
              Rik

If it's not the UK please be aware that this is a UK based forum, and the law and practice is different here to other jurisdictions.

Just in case Rik doesn't log on for a while, the incident occurred in the UK (I believe in the London area?) although Rik is of ethic origins.

He has posted elsewhere in the forum with much more detail of his case; the easiest way to find the other threads is to click on his username and look at his post listings.
              'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Originally posted by the advocate View Post
                Rik

HI

Im from the UK. Any support and advice about the bail stuff would be welcomed.

Comment

The cops are power tripped robotic fools. They jump when their masters say jump and they harass anyone and everyone that doesn't manage to slip by their radar.

There is no easy way to argue against the cops turning up at random times to ensure that you are sticking to bail. By making sure that you are in every time you are denying them their pleasures. They WANT to catch you breaking bail, that's where they get their kicks, you sticking rigidly to it and also catching them when they try to be sly is ruining their little game.

You're doing far better than most, just hold on in there a little longer.
                  Wow... A signature option!

Comment

Hi Rik - did you get my PM re the other forum? MH
                    "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Working...
                    X