Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There is always hope for those falsely accused, anything can happen: please read.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is always hope for those falsely accused, anything can happen: please read.

I feel that I need to write on here today, I have viewed this forum many times over the last 2 years and thank those who post on here giving advice and help.

I today, have just had my case dismissed one day into a 7 day trial and been found not guilty.

The point I wish to make to anybody facing procedures is that ANYTHING can happen, at any time. I faced 8-10 years in prison and only a few weeks ago was told I'd be 99% sure be convicted.

However, due to certain evidence being withheld to both the cps and defence by the police until day one of the trial and incorrect forensic reports etc etc etc, I, along with 2 others went through a 2 year nightmare on bail awaiting a trial.

The prosecution barrister said plainly in open court that had this evidence been available at the time, we would not have been even charged and there is obviously no case to be pursued.

There is always chance that revelations can happen at anytime. If you are innocent then believe in yourself and know that you have a clear conscience, no matter what. You can be acquitted at any point in the process, no matter how much 'evidence' the prosecution say they have or how far proceedings go. You must stay strong and have faith in yourself and the truth.

False allegations can happen to anybody, at any time. There is ALWAYS hope until the day you die, what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

Good luck and best wishes to anybody who is a victim of a false allegation.

So pleased to hear your good news,must be a huge relief that you are able to move forward with your life now without this hanging over your head

Comment

What a terrible ordeal for you, especially as you have now found out it was all unnecessary.

Thank you for updating the forum as it is always gratifying to read of positive outcomes.

It may well take a long time before you will feel anything like normal though.....
      'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

I'm so pleased to hear that your ordeal is over. Holding back evidence like that is both morally corrupt and a waste of public money. The police involved should be dismissed in my opinion and you should be compensated when the CPS state thy wouldn't have proceeded.

The main thing is that you are completely exonerated and I hope you soon regain some normality. It's great news.

Comment

Taking it to the wire...

I am sure that you are relieved and I thank you kindly for sharing your story as it will help others facing a similar situation.

Oh, and the mandatory :

Wow... A signature option!

Comment

I am speechless - police withholding evidence which could have stopped all your trauma... There must be some accountability here from someone.....
            Please don't underestimate the time it may take you to recover from your ordeal, but recover you will and thank you for posting your good news. I am pleased you are completely exonerated and here they are...
            "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

And you wonder why I am not a fan of the police!

Whoever did this needs to be brought to justice themselves, is there is any possibility of suing the police?, I doubt it but if there is!!
              Still here

Comment

So pleased for you. Thanks for posting as it gives those of us still waiting hope. Something should be done to expose how the police withhold evidence and waste public money.

Comment

Working...
                X