Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice please Im stressed out

Hi All.

Having pleaded not guilty to "touch without consent" back in October, the judge ordered that my defense be given forensics and DNA within 3 weeks. Having received the DNA and forensics it was inconclusive and her clothes had all sorts of DNA from all sorts of people.

It appears my FA is relied on her housemates saying someone touched her up in her garden and hit her and she ID me. I live in an area where she lives. My defense said this is nothing more than a drunken scuffle with different stories. All evidence is circumstantial.Descriptions are off and the alleged food they said was mine was also DNA inconclusive.

I can say that the cops went mental when I pleaded not guilty and harassed me and my family at all hours of the morning and nite. They even fabricated a bail breach which I was out of the prowl but it failed when the magistrate was told I had been forced to film myself 24/7 so was at home and not out at night.

It will be 18 months and now I have a Crown Court date.

Can anyone offer any words of support.
    Do these cases get thrown out before or on the date?

Sorry to hear that this is still ongoing for you

I have linked to your original thread for the benefit of members who have recently joined the forum:

http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...ape-allegation
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Hi Rik - sorry to hear you are still waiting on such flimsy nonsensical "evidence." Sometimes cases do get thrown out before, some during and some end in NG (and some in G of course ). It is impossible to second guess which way any one case will go.
      I too have been waiting 18 months for either No Crime, NFA or an arrest. I went to see my MP last week and he has offered to help. With regard to support - I have the Community Mental Health team, my GP, friends, work friends and forums. I'll pm you re the other one.....your GP can refer you to the mental health team or to other sources of counselling and talking therapies. Don't give up - we're all here for you....
      "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Been away a couple of days and this is the first thing I read!
        It gets worse,I wish you all the best of luck with your case. x

ps I keep hearing about another forum could I get a pm

Comment

Hi Rik

Sorry to hear it is all still ongoing. At least you have a date now and there isn't anything conclusive against you, not surprisingly.

Your defence sounds reasonably confident but with all these things, you can never 100 % predict the outcome.

The nearer you get to the Court date, the worse you start to feel but in reality it's a chance to clear your name. If you need help, please do take the advice from MH so you can stay mentally strong.

Keep your chin up. I'm glad you managed to fight off the bail breach attempt. They are a pathetic load of *s*h*l*s.

Comment

Thanks for the support.

Yes I should view it as a chance to clear my name. Yes the bail break was awful. If I did not film myself 24/7 how would I ever have proved I do not break bail! This is scary to think the police would do that.

Well my defence have never thought to plead guilty even though the DNA was hidden until ordered by a judge. There is no more evidence.

Comment

ps I keep hearing about another forum could I get a pm
              Hi Phoenix - it's done - pm just sent....MH

Comment

Originally posted by Rik View Post
                Well my defence have never thought to plead guilty even though the DNA was hidden until ordered by a judge. There is no more evidence.
                Hi Rik - a bit confused by this - general advice is never ever plead guilty to something you haven't done - it's next to impossible to retract it later.....

Comment

Hi

I phrased it incorrectly. The other side had withheld the DNA etc and we don't know why. We pleaded not guilty. Later the DNA etc was inconclusive and no evidence that any of the sexual elements took place.

Comment

Ok - thanks for explaining....have you had a look at the other forum?

Comment

Working...
                    X