Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bail extended, awaiting "medical evidence". Advice please :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bail extended, awaiting "medical evidence". Advice please :-)

Hi all,

My bail was extended recently (again). It seemed it went to a senior officer for further advice, now they tell me they're still awaiting medical evidence. I have no idea if that relates to the "further advice" of the senior officer or not.

The thing I dont get is I agreed we had sex, the question is a matter of consent. So I dont get why or what medical evidence could be required.

Anyone had similar? Should I read into it much? I thought perhaps it might just be they cant close a case without that, even if there's no question sex occurred.

Thanks.

Hi

Sorry your bail has been extended. I may be getting cynical ( no, I am cynical) but I think they trot out any old excuse so I wouldn't set any great store by what they say. However, if someone alleges they have been raped I would think they may have sought medical help/ support. Maybe enquiries of medical records have been requested?
    I hope it is sorted sooner rather than later.

Comment

It could be a number of things and, like is there justice correctly says, there is no real way of second guessing them as often their excuses for rebailing are vague.
      Sometimes they rebail purely for the sake of making you sweat or hoping that another accuser comes forward

In terms of the medical evidence, it could be just waiting for particular confirmations from doctors, medical history, mental health history or perhaps some kind of assessment to ascertain whether any scarring or markingssupport her claim of non consent.

Don't bog yourself down with trying to guess. There literally may be nothing to guess at and you will drive yourself mad otherwise.
      "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Working...
      X