Scottish Falsely Accused.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scottish Falsely Accused.

I promised myself I would come back here after my ordeal and try to help others in anyway I could (due to health I have not been very active).

I know from my time on here the help was invaluable to myself and mother while because we were from Scotland there wasn't much information on the process as it's mainly England on this forum from what I could see.

So if anyone North of the Border or anywhere else really would like to talk or go through the process (I went the distance over 2 years) then please get in touch with me.

Cheers.

Hi edinguy - nice to see you back and it's really kind of you to come back and help others.....really hope you've "got over" your ordeal as best as you can.....
    "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Originally posted by myhome View Post
      Hi edinguy - nice to see you back and it's really kind of you to come back and help others.....really hope you've "got over" your ordeal as best as you can.....

Thanks myhome!

I have the odd days where it scares me (thinking back and what ifs) but on the main part I'm trying to move on and enjoy life.

It's important though I think to pass on the experience to those who are just beginning this ordeal as in my case it was a 2 year living nightmare and there was light at the end of the tunnel!

I still think about Kermit and his partner and pray they are holding up and others too. Everyone here was a great help to me during the ordeal so please if anyone needs to talk or advice then just ask.

Cheers.

Comment

Kermit hasn't been on here for quite a while....
        "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Originally posted by myhome View Post
          Kermit hasn't been on here for quite a while....
          Sorry to hear that myhome.

Last I heard Kermits partner was posting. Hope she and he are doing well.

Comment

Working...
          X