drugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drugs

Hi, the girl that has accused my son is well known for drug taking. Although my son said he did not see her take any drugs whilst she was with him and she was fine in herself and showed no symptoms of taking drugs, what I was wondering is how long does drugs stay in the body? Could it be possible that drugs may be in her from days back that can cause her to be paranoid, mood swings and thinking rape happened when it did not. My son's sister said she heard of this before. Or would it go against my son if she did have drugs in her body from days before, even if my son was unaware?

Can't help but just wanted to say this is similar to the situation my son finds himself in,his false accuser also brags about her drug taking and as you say although she may have not taken them at the time it is worrying they may say she was not in control and so taken advantage of although this is totally untrue as her numerous tales of night outs show.
    The lawyer has all the screenshots of her bragging about drugs but I am not sure in what way he will use them yet.
    He obviously is vastly more experienced in what to say and do than I ever hope to be and as long as he has all the details we just have to put our trust in him.

Comment

Working...
    X