No announcement yet.

Saying Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blumming ipad, should say, brilliant support for your son!!!

Hope you all get over this though no doubt it changes everything, but you did it!

Comment

Excellent, fantastic result!

"Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

So, so pleased Justice for you all Rebuild your life and move on

Comment

that is brilliant!

And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

I'm so happy to hear this; well done for staying strong (and for your support to other members)
            'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Thank you all so much.
              We used a lawyer/Barrister from Glasgow,who I must say were absolutely brilliant.
              They even phoned us up tonight to check how we are,I still feel as if it has been a bad dream.
              Anyone in this area going through this nightmare I would be glad to pass on their details. x

Comment

Have some bananas

Still here

Comment

Victory for another mum's son - hurrah!!!! Bet you can't believe it - well done you for surviving the ordeal - hope you can pick up the pieces and move on. Give your son a big hug from me! Just had a head to head with mine about faking revision (whilst on facebook) and the state of his room - things will be back to normal soon (ha ha) x

Comment

Fantastic news, so pleased for you.

Comment

No,I still can't believe it and thank you all so much again.
                      He's away to his pals tonight and I am a nervous wreck but I think he understands a Mother's worry a bit more now!
                      I can't keep him locked up (again) although I want to!
                      He now understands how I kept saying I just want bananas,I showed him this thread and I don't think he knew quite what to make of it x

Comment

phoenix 2014

Hi,

Great news about your son. Congratulations. Can you tell me what lawyer and counsel you used please?

Comment

Congatulations

Sorry it's a bit late but the site problem has meant I haven't been on for a while.

I am so happy for you. I know that incredible sense of relief when you hear the acquittal verdict.

Enjoy all the good things in life now the clock has re-started.

HTW

Comment

Thanks again everyone and I hope you are all well,not been on a couple of days as life has been very hectic trying to get things back to a bit of normality.
                            Glasgow our legal team were from McCormacks solicitors in Glasgow. x

Comment

Originally posted by phoenix2014 View Post
                              our legal team were from McCormacks solicitors in Glasgow. x
                              Hi,

Would you be able to add your recommendation onto this thread as there aren't many (any?) for Scotland in there?

http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...licitors/page4

Many thanks
                              'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Originally posted by Casehardened View Post
                                Hi,

Would you be able to add your recommendation onto this thread as there aren't many (any?) for Scotland in there?

http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...licitors/page4

Many thanks

No problem.

Hope it is of some help to someone.

Comment

Working...
                                X